I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
People we have a fucking wholesome father daughter relationship that feels normal don't fucking ruin it with your mind and kinks

Fed-Kun's army
Shes pitiable but not as pitiable as
Leslie because she adapted quickly
Still love it though

she was reincarnated and that means her life has been in reset. she has memory of her past life but that doesn't mean she has to act like her past self

Unlike other isekais tho I understand why she doesn't have the maturity of a 23 year old. I think this time around her memories are just like background noise not that deeply linked to her current life.

Still a horrible mother.. gosh!

Ok holy fuck that is some trauma-inducing shit, no wonder she's terrified of even rain.

Imagine you suddenly got 20 years old of someone else memory (your past life) from the place you and language that you don't know.

Honestly, watermarks shouldn't be that much of a deal to the reader. I mean they worked hard to translate this manga, so who am I to complain. I didn't even notice the watermarks. 😂
Just enjoy the manga damnit!!!
And be thankful that someone actually translated it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ain Castiello is a good dad unlike some dads who let their daughter get killed *glares* yes i'm looking at you Claude from WMMAP who killed your own daughter, humiliated her and tried to kill her several times when you forgot your memories and The Dad from Actually I was The Real One who beheaded your own daughter 😤

yes i admit i like Claude, but he really did make some stupid decisions 😤

There is seriously something wrong when you almost die, and call it embarrassing. This person has memories as a university student, if someone was smart enough to go to uni, they would damn well know that being locked in a box even after drowning, getting locked in the box is stupid already, is abusive and hella scary and traumatic for the child, and even for adults.

I'd like to put her mother in a box and drop it half way in the ocean and lower it slowly until it fills with water and then dump the water out and start over again over and over till she dies...👿

Users who are viewing this thread