I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
He wont tell him that's why you're scared of thunder. But he will tell him your 'mother' tried to kill a member of the esteemed family like a dog.

Which is totally what I hope happens.

Ahh I didn’t think about the ‘humans instinctively hate the Castiello’ part... Makes a lot of sense why the mom did those things now..

Still sucks she went through all of that 😡

Wait, shouldn't the knights and servants in the house also hate the Castello's instinctively, or is it simply something that can be overcome by living with them for a while?

Dex-chan lover
Her mother is going to be so dead when they find out how abusive of a mother she was.... I wish the Duke had taken custody of her earlier.

@Alsimec they probably feel discomfort, but a sense of duty is stronger. Let's not forget that Castellos are not only highly influential, they're also indispensable at the court and are extremely efficient at their jobs. Current jead is, at least. And we all know that strong leadership invites loyal subordinates even without charisma.

Double-page supporter
Man, for some reason I never noticed how much 3D modelling the artist uses until these few chapters.

shit ! kill me with cuteness is a crime , my heart easy to explosive from this kind of kawaiii

Aggregator gang
Who else is waiting for when Mommy Dearest gets what's coming for her once Papa, Brother, and Sir Knight find her? Estelle won't ever have to be scared of boxes again

@Mobeydicks I honestly think the mom did those things because she's a terrible human being.. Nothing to do with the Castellos or the bloodline thing - as she is "mixed" - It seems like she doesn't have the (ability/power) to make people feel discomfort towards her. Case in point, everyone that has run into her so far. I mean in her case, it's the opposite it seems.. She's the "normal" Castello... But I could be wrong, it might something like that and only affects the parent that isn't a Castello.

Mommy dearest needs to be locked in a chest and then thrown in a lake in the winter.

Dex-chan lover
Their is a saying that let the past stay in the past but there is the need to let that woman suffer for treating her that way

Aggregator gang
I don't get why she's naive and innocent like a child when she's a reincarnator with past life memories of being older.

Dex-chan lover
i keep wondering if Estelle is truly the Duke and prostitute's daughter. i think that at least one of them isn't her real parent. i can't really imagine the Duke being together with her mother, but i guess it could just be a lust thing?

@Alsimec i'm wondering about that too. are the butlers/maids hand picked for their tolerance towards their bloodline or what?

Aggregator gang
She is weird. Is her being hybrid affecting how she feels about stuff?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I can live without this somehow being an isekai and just her being slightly smarter then the average child. I mean she acts her age, her past life comes up for like what 2-3 panels out of 16 chapters, hell she barely even remembers anything from her past. I'd be totally fine with it if she wasn't an isekai and it would make more sense for me.

Aggregator gang
Her mom is terrible, but I have to wonder why Estelle didn't simply plug the hole with her hand or something. I get that she shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with, but it seems like common sense to ensure survival.

I was under the impression that the box was inside, since I remember her saying in chapter 1 that she would “listen to the sound of her mother inside a tight box.” Kind of hard to listen to her mother when the box is outside.

@sunsetchaos I agree. She’s reacting to her abuse in a really weird way for someone who remembers living a normal life in modern South Korea. Like the way she doesn’t understand that Emiel is angry at her treatment, or she doesn’t want to tell her father cause “It’s embarrassing.” It’s like she doesn’t understand that that was abuse. It would be understandable if she only had her memories from this life, but anyone who lived a normal life to adulthood in a developed country should understand that what her mom did was horrible abuse/child endangerment/neglect, and that the people who care about her would be angry about it if she told them.

It’s almost as if the author completely forgot she has those memories since the only role they really play in the story is making her act “mature” for her age and driving her desire to learn, which could have been done without the isekai element.

@Askun Abused children only normalize abuse because that’s all they’ve ever known, but it should be different for someone who has memories of growing up without abuse, even if her mind is innocent.

@Kuroku Yeah, I also think it would have worked better as a non-isekai.

@MobeyDicks Everyone else she’s run into until now has fallen completely in love with her, so I don’t think the “disliked by normies” thing applies to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Grinning_Idiot o.. ok...
i don't even remember what the topic and my opinion are...

Edit : Oh yeah... i remember know... what i mean to explain is why she behaved and think like a child despite have adult memory.

well you have a point so yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread