I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This comic went from 0 to 100 really fucking fast.

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9

Can 'thank her mother' for that

@Xeredge

IMHO it's a bit worse than that, she went through hell in her early years, then some good times, giving hope and whatnot, and bam, torture for no obvious reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I suppose her screwed up childhood made this easier on her in a way.

Hope they save 13, though him not wanting to escape with her makes me worry he's booby trapped somehow and literally can't - like if the sorcerer dies he dies too kind of thing.

Contributor
That mage just signed something far worse than a death warrant. We might need to add a horror/gore/psychological for what is about to go down.

Banned
saw no gore no fingernail separated fro. body drawn or any broken or dislocated bones so no.

I feel the gore that is depicted is PG-13 at worst here, while there is the threat of physical mutilation, there is no depiction of it. Besides with how well the author has set up the story so far I am sure that he will give us a good story based reason for all this torture. At least there is now plot motivation for the girl to start acting, the trauma from her childhood should have long since faded (plot relevance wise) and this is a good kick start for the real story, with the entire duke's family dragged in this time for additional impact.

Double-page supporter
...What, that's it? Dunno if I'd really count anything there as gore, unless it's referring to the random dude killed at the start. Happy for it to be wrong, though.

mrf

Nice i love this!!! Not that i love the thing but the story!!! Oh man I'm weird shit...

Yeah... I keep forgetting this had such a dark undertone. But these last few chapters really wont let you.....

I was expecting her to awaken her spirit powers.... but with her current attitude.... I believe she is already a lost cause. Hopefully her father will save her sooner rather than latter. Or maybe 13 rebels.

Fed-Kun's army
estelle belongs with the castiellos and this fuck ass wizard lipton ice tea belongs in an fbi holding cell 😀

😭😭😭Thats a child 😱 you sick bastard! Oh no!😭 I hope they save her and thirtteen soon...😭

Or else....👹

Users who are viewing this thread