I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 61

Contributor
@haras Yes he did... although you actually don't see any completely metal gloves in history, as the inside of most gauntlet is made of felt or other cloth. since you know, its hard to keep a grip with metal on metal, and you really only need metal on the back of your hand anyways to keep it safe.

How people can find Emiel that underwhelming ? I don't understand.

Edit : Oh now I quite understand. People don't like him cause he's not perfect and seems really "pathetic". From what I read, people are really harsh on him just because he's not your non-original ML who is absolutely perfect in every way and always supporting the FL in a perfect world where everything is going well. When we finally have a somehow original ML, people are still complaining because "omg Estelle deserves much better"...

It's only because we, readers, know everything that you judge a character like this. You don't even try to understand him, you just bitch him like he was garbage. I wonder who is pathetic then ?

I really want the story of the Duke and Rene!!! She must have been the one to make him truly feel and understand love. She definitely laid the groundwork for the caring Papa we see today.

@Flyh
Readers tend also to dislike big age gap which is why some people ship Estelle with her bro instead.
I don't like both trope personally.
For now, I am okay with Emiel because he is acting more like a big brother, that's probably why we don't see Carl that much 😅

Fed-Kun's army
How old is the mc? I'm getting confused and also I don't like the shipping with Emiel. He feels a little too old or she feels a little too young. I haven't seen an ML-potential in this whole series but I am enjoying just getting to know the household and how the mc fits in.

Dex-chan lover
@roxanneayy 12. She was 11 in the beginning but since then has had a birthday party. They don't probably have an age difference of more than about 7 years since he ought to be only 19 now (he became a knight at 13, had worked for five years when Estelle asked at the beginning of the story, a year ago). However, it's still an adult and a young girl far from adulthood, so I find it dubious as well. If they were 16 and 23, I wouldn't think much of it considering the historical setting. But 12 and small for her age means Emiel would be a pedophile to find her attractive as a woman.

However, I'm still not entirely sure how Emiel exactly feels like. He acts very inappropriately for his position (and the duke for some reason doesn't care), but there is a possibility he's just psychologically damaged by his past and hasn't had too many solid relationships of any kind with anyone, so even though Estelle is just a brat, she might be his first friend and the first person who really needs him personally and appreciates him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme Yeah, I would prefer later on in the story to see the ship be built instead of now despite just the 7 yr gap. (Still kind of shady even after the time skip so a little further than that. lol)

I can see the point though that he does seem like someone who hasn't had a lot of meaningful connections. Her presence has been just that for so many other characters so it wouldn't be a surprise if it was like that for Emiel too.

At this point of time I don't really care about the main couple 😂
I want to know more about duke and rene 's story ❤️

my god!! it's been so long since the last time I cried because of a character this way. I've been taking pills that made me almost imposible to do so, even tho before them I cried almost every nigth with different characters or stories. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, it pains my heart omg

Users who are viewing this thread