I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 61

Aggregator gang
"I think it will happen soon" DUDE SHE'S LIKE 12 WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF "SOON"?? YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT HER HAVING KIDS!

Emiel, there is no way her Dad and Brother are letting her marry young. Letting her marry at all seems iffy as well. The spouse would have to come into her house and not the other way about.

She's 12, old enough to be bethroted in an arranged engagement, and to be married when she comes of age at 16 or older. It's traditional and still occurs in the real world

Woah hold your horses! But actually what I wonder is whether Emiel is ml of this comic or not?
Thank you guys for update, you know we love you and appreciate your hard work, right? 💗

Fed-Kun's army
"Is that a frog?"
"Its a rabbit!"
...looks like a pink frog to me ;p

My first thought whenever there's an update is "My baby has an update!" The stories that have been coming out similarly to this have my mothering instincts going through the roof.

I hope Emil is alluding to a time jump.

Aggregator gang
Okay, guys. Let's not be weird. Back in the time, a 16 yo having a child is pretty common.

That being said, Emil. Don't you dare lay your hands on her!

Emil may be regretting those words in a few years when he's going to being jealous of the suitors coming for his lady. It's not 100% certain, but I think it's highly likely he's going to be the male lead. However I'm in no hurry for her to grow up just yet, the story is plenty cute with how she is now.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this dudes putting his own foot in his mouth! I guess, he'll be the bodyguard to his own kids! ><

Dex-chan lover
They're not.....trying to hint these two will get together in the future are they? Much as I like emiel he's much too old for her, it'd be different if they'd met when she was a bit older/met and then been separated untill she was an adult or near an adult but if they pair them that'll be disconcerting.

I've been worried if this was where they were going with the relationship between these two ever since the mage kidnapping and after looking at the manga updates tag and the cover on there (spoilers past the manga obviously)
I'm pretty much certain he is the male lead, it even says older male lead who is hot blooded and a swordsman. Author she's too young to be with a guy like 10+ years her senior....

Users who are viewing this thread