I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 75

Would’ve been better if Emiel was first introduced more younger than he was made to be.

Why people still keep talking about the age difference? They are what, 6 years apart? And now she is already an adult and any romantic feeling Emiel may have for her started after she grew up. I fail to see the problem here.

Dex-chan lover
@MurakamiChiaki true, difference of age between my parents is like 5 years. Tbh even if age difference would be 10 years, if they are happy with each other then who cares.

Am i the only one that thinks the tiara doesn't go very well with her dress?

Also i swear to god if emiel is the love interest im probably gonna have to drop this..

because i'm one of CLAMP's fans, age differences not really matter to me, as long they're both mature enough :)
btw that emiel didnt even aged..kinda not normal ._."

Fed-Kun's army
what's with her misunderstanding shit, so annoying. im gonna drop this

ugh I'm not into this kinda baseless misunderstanding bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
So she's feeling jealous? Is that love or just simply possessiveness? & I'm sure Stephanie is dating the black haired knight Jin or something XDDD

Double-page supporter
I hope more people will drop this, it will be easier to read through the comments.

@gusto that's kind of disrespectful for people who even after all of this still likes this manhwa, you don't have the right to hope for people to drop it when you haven't even explained why.

The problem here is not age gap but more the circonstances.
First, he met her as an adult when she was a child. He acted more like a big brother for her. So him being a potential lover is kinda weird for me.
Second, the heroine is immature (and annoying).

It could be good if she just had a one-sided crush for him.

Double-page supporter
I came back to this after reading book worm and I forgot the mess of love and noble reality it had become I just want my cute slice of life back now

Aggregator gang
I appreciate the fact that she is able to recognize her jealousy and acknowledge it isn't fair/right. While she may act/be immature in some ways, this shows that she is mature in some aspects.

Just a question... Emil was already an adult at the start, so isn't he somewhere above 30 now?... quite the age gap if they get together... :d

Fed-Kun's army
Someone mentioned that Emiel hasn't aged or changed in appearance and I was thinking the same. In her flashback in this chapter, he looked the same as he is now. Lol So maybe the age gap isn't by ten or twenty. I forget their ages. Maybe he's actually over 100. lmao. Just kidding.

I can't seem to binge read this anymore because of this weird relationship being built. Also, what is the story about now anyway?

Damn even the Zeon ship is better than this. It'd also be pretty weird in terms of a duchess and her knight getting together.

Users who are viewing this thread