I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 75

Imagine dating the girl you literally held in your arms (who was at the time a child), so they could fall asleep? I honestly would see Emiel as like a brother.

Aggregator gang
“Ah, feels nice to pass time like this with Emiel.” RED FLAG DETECTED! Oh well, guess I’ll chuck it onto the pile of a million other Emiel red flags that has been building since halfway through the story

Power Uploader
The age gap is a little unsettling, to say the least. He was a grown man when she was a child.

Dex-chan lover
@ColourMyAlphabet
Her being Reincarnated doesn't really play much of a role except when she disassociated at the tower while being kidnapped, other than that it's just meant to be that she's a child that's been reincarnated but is living life as a child not someone reincarnated living in a child body and taking advantage their past knowledge. That's what I was told, because I was confused as well, they could have left out she was reincarnated and nothing would change honestly.

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi
It is so underutilized that it is easy to forget that she is supposed to be reincarnated in the first place.

Group Leader
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
That was really cringe...
And why does she look like a fucking disney princess?

So is this like officially a thing in the Castillo household now, everyone just goes to bed in what they wore during the day?
Y'all remember when the duke was sitting in bed like fully dressed in his suit still right?

Dex-chan lover
Why would Estelle sneak out when she is always told she can do whatever she wants?

Eh, I like Emiel. I don't have a problem with where the story is headed, I just can't with dumbness of the main character.

Dex-chan lover
The age gap is a little unsettling, to say the least. He was a grown man when she was a child.
Any actual issue with their age difference went out the window already because she had her adulthood ceremony or whatever sometime just before where the timeskip plopped us in this timeline. Her partner could be a 90 year old, it'd be nobody's business but theirs if we're being honest. Something making you unsettled is also your own business. We're free to talk about it here and all, but frankly it's enough already. Y'all have made your view apparent since way before this chapter. Since before the character herself even had an ounce of romantic inclination toward anyone at all. It's done. We can't accomplish anything by repeating the same conversations over and over, y'know what I mean?

Starting to not like this isekai manga anymore. It was fun with the world building before, but her shoujo naivete is dragging and boring.

I'm a bit disappointed, I thought the male lead was going to be the prince tbh. And I'm suspecting that Emiel is a son of that Marquis who want her to come into his house.

Is it just me of the Time Skip cut off importants events? I mean, c'mon! Even her Coming of Age ceremony was cut off!

Users who are viewing this thread