I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
This is most likely all a stupid misunderstanding but even so, even if it solved in the blink of an eye, I doubt Emiel will ever make a move on her or confess or anything like that so I'm sure this'll be angsty for quite a while. For one, I think he doesn't love her romantically at the moment. I think he adores her as a family member and respects her as a member of the Castiello family and as someone who grew up under his care and protection. I do not, however, think that he views her romantically at all.
Honestly, I don't see them as a romantic couple either. I wouldn't say "ew disgusting" or anything like that but it just feels forced somehow. I don't know if it's because Emiel is too serious about his job or what but I feel 0 chemistry between them.

Having said that, he is obviously the ML and will probably fall for her at some point. The angsty thing I mentioned before is that even when their feelings are mutual and all is dandy, his serious attitude towards his job will make him suppress his feelings and reject her probably. I think so judging by his past attitude but hey, the author might just make him act out of character. Who knows?

She’s gotten more unlikeable as she grew older.... also emiel as the male lead 😅 can’t say I’m terribly excited about that

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i must have ducked, because it totally flew over my head any conversation with stephanie saying she likes emiel, because i don't remember any, i only remember she said she liked one of the knights.

Aggregator gang
When will she solve the misunderstanding that it isn't Emile

Can we finally get rid of that misunderstanding? I really don't like misunderstandings like these, especially if the reason for that is the mc acting dumb, assuming stuff and sticking to her guess like it's a proven fact

Dex-chan lover
Well she's grown up now, i like the development.
Especially when the readers said it was dumb while i thought it was still a naivety like when she was a little girl.

Don't you fkng do It author san ! No Whitney & bodyguard love bullshit !

Dex-chan lover
Estelle has been drinking the stupid water.
Well+yeah+but+soldier+is+a+leadpoisoned+idiot+too+_26dfc0f083842c37253acc3036b15bee.png

I disagree with y’all. I like this development. The male lead doesn’t always have to be a mean Ice hearted prince/duke who is only kind to her. I like emiel

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of the lady and knight, but seriously has Emiel aged at all?! Not to mention I still get that vibe that he thinks of her as his lady and younger sister. If they were closer age to start off with it would be better...

@Mah_Buddy_Keith What comic is that?

Emiel has a girlfriend!? whaaaaaa....
Is it true or is it misunderstanding only time can answer

Fed-Kun's army
Someone refresh my memory but did the fact that she has memories of a previous life ever played an active role in the story yet?
trying to recall anything just makes me question if I didn't simply imagine it 😅

Also her pairing with Emiel makes me really uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread