I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 77

Contributor
@Mira995 If you officially announce someone as dead, then someone claiming to be them later appears, we call that an "imposter". Even if they are real, you can always discredit them as fakes, and doubts will always persist.

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995 , @Nixnaw and @Oinkment
Like huapollon said this takes away the option the other marquisse could have done with using her mother. Because Estelle doesnt care about her mother (her mother deserves this) she cant use her as a hostage behind the scenes. If the Castellio claim that Estelles mother is dead, then it would turn into a fact. I need to say this is a splendid way of destroying the enemies trump card. Because the mother doesnt openly showed Estelle to the outside and did keep "secret" about her there shouldnt be evidence either.

Therefore IF they claim that she is Estelles mother and call the Castellio liars, it will turn into a gigantic political mess. No one would want that, not even the Royal family, which would be the only ones who could force the Castellio to admit it. But......... even if this happens, the Castellio dont care about it. They already have a somewhat scary/bad image and therefore it cant get worse and no one can benefit from it. Thats why it is unlikely that any royal with even half a brain would take all the bad points without any benefits from it.

PS: If they send assassins it could be resolved too, but if it fails or something like that it could end in trouble too. Both methods are possible, but Estelle her move minimizes the potential backlash for the Castellio. (Which they normally wont care.)
In my opinion would one of the best options be first declaring that with the mother and then using the assassins for her mother.
That way she cant be used in any way. (IF the assassins didnt get caught, but that is a gamble because I do believe that the other side protects Estelles mother against that.)

I like that she's actually growing up in this story. Not physically but in responsibilities. I felt a bit overwhelmed when she said 'ah, right, they left all of this to me' but then I realized she's like 16, it's high time she did things on her own.

Actually POGress!

Dex-chan lover
when you hate your mother so much, you tell the whole world that she died and perform fake funeral LOL

Fed-Kun's army
@Dragou Thanks for the explanation. Guess I've been a little annoyed with Estelle cause her decisions the past few chapters have been rather questionable. She just fluctuates between being smart and like gurl:what? that I'm not sure if it's bad writing from the author or something.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha
clever-girl-memegenerator-net-54825305.png

Dex-chan lover
Good thinking, I thought we was just chugging the dumb juice based on the last few chapters. Let's see how the Count deals with her hand now.

Dex-chan lover
Given what we know about the Castillo household so far wouldn't it be ok to just kill Estelle's mother if she appears out of nowhere to cause trouble?

Dex-chan lover
Smart.

Announce the mother is dead and hold a funeral, so that if her mom does show up and starts saying things, everyone will just dismiss it as a bunch of lies to discredit the Castiellos.

Congrats on putting the pieces together Estelle! Your so smart!

Crap they have her mom. The question is she kidnapped or is she working with them. She’s an awful enough person to do the later.

“Send the assassins!”

Ooo faking her death. An interesting idea. I’m curious how this’ll play out.

Aggregator gang
Well she is certainly already dead to Estelle so why not. If she tries to make trouble then kill her

tell me please, how old is Emiel? I'm thinking about it everyday, so TELL ME PLEASE😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread