I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 84

Is she dumb how does she not figure out why was emiel called a traitor they literally look the same its obvious they're father and son 😭

@hyyhstar yeah and if not father and son they're at least relatives like maybe a nephew who knows. But I do think he's his son cause the other guy looked really alike lol.

On another note I think you guys have been blocking yourselves the romantic atmosphere between Emiel and Estelle cause you guys didn't want it to be true so you just have been interpreting it as not love. Because if you go back and read it all over again there's soooooo many hints. I don't get the denial over it... the author has been building their relationship as love interests for quite a while not just now. You guys didn't notice because you didn't want to.
And I'm not in any way disregarding your opinion it's just it's clear as day she's gona end up with him wether you guys ship it or not.
Also he's been protecting her since she entered the family not raising her... raising and protecting are two different things.

To the tl team tysm 💕💕💕🙇

tbh i was still reading this for my ship that seems to have sailed this chapter, i didn't think they'd actually get together so im really happy, but estelle and emiel... the problem isn't really with the age difference, it used to bother me but the problem now is how it seems so forced, like its not even that good and the writing is terrible, i just cant feel the romantic vibe

I really don't like the estelle&emiel ship, everything feels wrong. Especially when their previous relationship before any romantic feelings were way better and felt more natural

mrf

I got no problems with the shipping, i already ship them when est wanted to jump off the balcony (S1 final). It's feels rushed after est turn 16(S2) . Maybe because they need estelle to get bigger so the romance can get deeper.

And all the curiosity of estelle to emiel from the first time they met all seems appropriate.
Anyway its already season 2 final ch 85 is season 3

THEY COCKBLOCKED ROY AND ELLEN AKA THE ONLY GOOD SHIP. I HATE IT HERE.

The misunderstanding finally got cleared up. Honestly, it was getting really old and annoying. I still don't want her to end up with Emiel (she probably will since there's no one left to pair her with) but I hope they do it in a way that doesn't feel weird.

Dex-chan lover
lol, how can y’all think 6 isn’t too big of an age gap, especially when they’re still that young? I’m 25 and I’d still feel weird about approaching a 19 year old romantically, almost more is if i’ve known them since they were 12.

like does the old half your age plus 7 rule no longer matter huh?

Half of 36 is 18 plus 7 is 25. By that rule a 25 yo and a 36yo is okay by that rule. 11 year difference is cool? Is 6 years still that bad? Just sayin.

The translations and grammar are a bit off in this chapter, as a former PR it’s okay to not rush things and read things through carefully even if that means the readers have to wait longer.
Thank you for your hard work and the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@mrf
I dont like the ship between Estelle and Emiel too, even though it can be accepted, but ... and here we have the BIG BUT: like others stated it isnt natural anymore. Yes there was buildup since Estelle was small and so on, but then instead of letting it develope naturally, they did a timeskip. There is where the problems starts with their relationship.
I understand that you would have had problems with plotpoints anyway and that it wont end up boring without timeskip. Even then it also gives the feeling that it was done to rush the romance between Emiel and Estelle.
They had their really sweet moments together before the timeskip, but if I see them act now it more feels like that the Author feared one certain thing: Estelle would have maybe outgrown Emiel.

If we look how smooth the actions, smoothness and so on between them both was before the timeskip, these bumps now feel too obvious. Maybe it is just that the Athor was better at these subtle things than the getting together part, but it still feels like the Author did one of the biggest taboo you can do to your characters. Dont force them or change them to fit your story. If you write a character and you get really into their heads yourself, it more often than not happens, that they wont do things you want them to do and would rather do things you didnt planned for.
THIS is exactly how it feels right now and this makes me disliking the ship.

I can even clearly picture in my head another boy coming into Estelle her life and that she can get together with him even though the poor boy would need to get through her father and brother. All the while Emiel stands beside her and watching over her. So that you would have the line of Emiel beeing Estelle's first love but the other character her true love/OTP.

I dont understand anyway why the Authors of such stories ALWAYS go for the ONE FIRST AND TRUE love. They are not forced to do so, to be a great story. It would be even something fresh and would help them to stand out.
btw sry for the wall of text.

Estelle has this weird obsession with Emiel it's such an uncomfortable ship if it does happen...

I’m hoping the romance with Emiel will evolve soon. I feel like we’re at the part we’re Estelle I has a one sided crush on him but doesn’t understand it or how to act. These interactions and needless jealousy, is to show she is still a bit childish even now. Once she starts maturing (I think she’s slowly getting there) it’ll reflect in how the romance is plays out as well, becoming more natural.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou

Ah, finally someone mention it! Their relationship lack DEVELOPMENT. I usually the person who don't mind age gap. The reason why I found Estelle and Emiel relationship is unnatural is because everything seems like one side crush from Estelle part. Hana to Auma shows even bigger age gap and both feeling reciprocated, has up and down, which makes the relationship natural.

Theory: I have a feeling Emiel is related to the previous deceased Duke's wife. Probably his sister or something.

Users who are viewing this thread