I Belong to House Castiello

Fed-Kun's army
Ye gods, Estelle is cute. She can bend anyone to her will with her sparkling gaze, and yet she's so innocent that she doesn't even realize it.

Honestly the isekai part of this feels like it was thrown in just to try to gather mainstream attention. Estelle doesn't seem any more mature mentally than she looks physically. She still looks and acts and thinks like a child.

Group Leader
Just to clarify some things: I originally did not tag (and still do not wish to tag) this manhwa as isekai because I don't believe it plays that big of a role in the story or at least as of yet. I do not know who changed the description/tags but that was not my doing. I think this is more of a pure and happy kind of manhwa that focuses on Estelle's new life with her new family :)

Aggregator gang
@MysteryWeeb

I like YOU MysteryWeeb, You seem very agreeable to what my kin stands for... cuteness and neutrality to any faction unless against one own set of rules like if contact lens is an equipment or just decoration.(I don't know why people bicker for this topic)

Do what you think is best for yourself person of great culture!

-random positive weeb

Contributor
Because of Estelle I literally can't find anime girls cute no more ESTELLLE'S CUTENESS OVERPOWERED

PiakuchuKiller Don't you dare! i finally found the cutest daughteru beside Latina , and this one has the chance of being a beautiful story without delays in the releases!

I like the story, but does she really need to have the whole "past life memories" thing? She hasn't used any of her knowledge from her past life and all she talks about is this life, whats the significance of it?

Group Leader
Hello! Here is our final mass release of "I Am a Child of This House" I hope you guys enjoy!

Unfortunately, Mangaru and I have come to a disagreement so I will not longer be a part of this team. This has been a wonderful time and I hope you guys will continue to support this series. I highly recommend joining Manga Ru discord server for weekly updates. Ch.13 should be out later today/early tomorrow (that will be my final chapter).

I plan on picking up a series of my own, it's nothing compared to Estelle's cuteness but I hope you guys will support me! Thank you and have a wonderful day

This. Is. So. CUTE!! This family is just so wholesome, I love them. SOmehow, it's a very comfy thing so far, but it manages to have some darker and more thoughtful stuff looming in the background, character-wise. Estelle may be an adorableness beacon, but she's also got substantial characterization so far.

Feels like a slow burner. I love it, but i'm not even kidding, i wish i found it when it was many MANY more chapters down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. this doesn't feel like other isekai/reincarnated to alternate universe that I used to read.
I'm at chapter 9 currently and I got to say.. she has not utilize her previous life knowledge experience or something like that (well I kinda get that she's a quick learner, maybe this is one of it?).
Instead she's.. just like a child, that just like realize "hey I kinda remember I had a past life before".

Not saying it's bad or anything, again, it's just doesn't feel like isekai.
This feel like I'm watching a regular kid that will grow into a fine adult.

And that's my take right now.
I mean who knows, maybe her memories of past life will play more part in the future.
Still.. I am looking forward for the next release! This is pretty adorable! ?

Users who are viewing this thread