I Belong to House Castiello

Dex-chan lover
The Duke's family in this manga is really similar to the novel Lucia

Sooooooooo glad i found this and binged it from 1 to 53 in one night well ima go to bed now its 7:44 and i started reading at midnight.

Also 53 does feel kinda rushed sakuradite

Surely if one is called Alpha, the other should be called Omega rather than End. That's clearly what the names were getting at in the first place.

Every time I read a chapter and then read the title I'm like, "You're goddamn right you're a child of this house."

Is it her brother there to see her?!?! Awwww Estelle is so cute - each chapter makes me squeal~~

I reaaally love this story so far (only on ch 15) but they should've aged her down, she looks & acts 6-7.
The adorable moments are made kinda awk when I remember she's 11 & treated like a toddler.

I think its time they start aging her up, as much as i love this, i wanna see her grown up too

Does she not recall all her past memories? I forgot. 😅 Is that why her character is still like a kid?

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged it trough... and i dont even like stuff like that normally o_O

@Sashimi: As far as i understand it, its more like the memories of someone else? Like, she has them, but they are less like her real own memories and more like something that you dream of. So, she is just that child, with memories of someone else on top, without really having the experience of that someone.
(Which is better than in most Isekais i feel? Because, she really is a child, so she can behave like one, in most other isekais its like that 30+ man, that suddenly behaves like a 15 year old, just because he is in the younger body... :D well, not that i dislike isekais like that, but it is a bit of a plothole somewhat :D)

Users who are viewing this thread