I Belong to House Castiello

I agree I will have to drop if EmielxEstelle becomes a thing. He has known her since she was a kid and he was an adult the whole time... the age gap is weird and it makes him feel like a predator. :/

Also the plot is kind of dumb with suddenly acting like Emiel has all these faults that were NEVER mentioned before. There was no foreshadowing at all, it was just added because there wasn't enough drama I guess. I'm starting to really not like Emiel.

Honestly, i don't give a fuck about they age gap and shit
The more concerning thing for me, is the fact that Emiel is boring as fuck, like holy shit, this character is so fucking dull and faceless, like i legit don't understand why author trying to push him so hard
And that's in addition to a stagnant plot that doesn't seem to have moved on in the last 20 chapters.
And yea, why even bother to come-up with all the reincarnation thingy, if she doesn't even use her memories and knowledge for a prev. life and behave like a kid any way, when, apparently, she's not.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
First part was good, we all love little Estelle, unfortunately, post time-skip turns it weird and uncomfortable, EmielXEstelle doesn't feel right, its too big of am age difference and doesn't feel developed correctly, it feels creepy rather than fluffy.
Also the reencarnation tag is virtually inexistent besides like 2 inner monologues in the first part.

I was promised a loli from the cover art but the loli is gone! Classic bait and switch as of Chap 76. Loli missing out of 10.

I think the "gift" they were talking about is her mother
Because I can't really think of anything else she would regret not to "receive" (most likely only the Duke and his servants know about her mother's nature so it's a high possibility)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

About the age gap..
The age gap is only 6 years you know. On the first time they’ve met Emiel is 17 and Estella is 11 y/o. But the artist draw Emiel too old and Estella too young.

Ohhhhh its getting a little interesting now, weird transition but yeah give her some more of this

Group Leader
@Mizumachi the age gap is like 7 or 8 years. I think there will be a lot of angry couples in the world if you consider that to be too old.

@Barajou A lot of people dislike it for a reason, that is probably not the only one. I agree with your statement, but I disagree with the ship for now.

Aggregator gang
This was better when it was a little girl learning about being a noble and getting along with her family. Also if it had stayed like that there wouldn't be all this arguing about shipping.

So I just catch up...
Before I was also annoyed by the ship between EstellexEmiel because in early chapters Estelle acts like she is 5 even knowing that she is 11 and Emiel looks like in his 20s, but thanks to @Zingzing to clarify so now I'm not so bothered by the ship. But it's true that the sudden personality added to Emiel feels out of place and now I feel he is always sulking.

Haven't read through the whole thing yet, but is the guard's name constantly changing (even within the same chapter) some sort of inside joke in the fandom? What's going on with that?

I do like the series, but the quality of each chapter's resolution/translation/etc. seems to fluctuate wildly.

I don't get why people are so worked up about the age gap. It's only 6 years.

I do understand that it might be weird since he had known her since she was s child but it doesn't make him a predator. I believe his feelings about her were non-romantic until she became 16.

Also I kinda like that her supposed love interest is a knight instead of the crown prince or a duke or whatever like in other stories like this.

I am so excited for the development to come between our knight and cute female lead, i am eagerly waiting for new chapter update. Thank you for updating us so far and bringing this cool webtoon for is to really enjoy reading

Users who are viewing this thread