I Bet the Chief is... - Ch. 9 - The Value of My Existence

Dex-chan lover
In the name of God and anime, wtf is this shitposting... I like it

Haha, seems the credit chapter runs out of control! Troll bits are a bit early for Aprils Fool, too.

@Kaarme
As an avid hater of the font, I can give you my reasons for hating it: it looks super crude, way too simplified - and not in the good way - and usually when it's used, some people will consider everything along with it as inferior. Myself included. Possibly because it's never, ever, used for anything professional.
So, in short, I absolutely hate the font because I'm a font snob with standards. Of the thousands of easy to read, actually nice looking fonts there's zero need to choose comic sans. :p

But as you say, there are way worse faux Pas out there! Like choosing an actual near-unreadable font xD or that color...

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Ply. Now I cannot protest nor flag this chapter for shitpost.
Thanks for the TL btw.

P.S.
Hope this way to shitpost will not become trend.

Contributor
The madman actually did it.

a10.png

Power Uploader
The second part is the best part of the chapter and ppl want to remove that?

Dex-chan lover
The credits page is getting more and more ridiculous.

They should've uploaded the Ricardo version only first...and then replaced it with the original. Just so the aggregate sites end up stealing that.

Double-page supporter
Why did you put the parody version right before the real one which is the Milos one.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is that 02 picture why would you do that to anyone

Fed-Kun's army
i don't mind credit pages, I don't mind multiple credit pages, I don't mind Ricardo cause he's hot. Scanlators can do what they want on credit pages and idc.

BUT WHY IN GODS EARTH WOULD YOU PUT GREEN TEXT ON WHITE BACKGROUND.

Dex-chan lover
@Nagariku
In this case, I guess, the best option is to provide a link on credits page or in comments, so that only interested go and watch it

I don't agree with going too far with troll credits, it's a recipe for dramas. You think everything is fine so you start doing more and more controversial things, until the point where someone manages to shut down the group and get the entire manga removed.

As it was said above, keep it for april fools or something.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that was funny and people here don't have a sense of humor. Keep it up! 😊

Dex-chan lover
girl what the hell is he going to rely on you for if you wont marry him and just keep going into work every day
none of these characters are likeable and this translator annoying too
how is this the same author as nenene

Users who are viewing this thread