I Bid You Adieu - Ch. 10

@irmaars21
Yeah, I agree with you. I don't get the hate. I compared the translations between tappy and fan translated when I first started using it. And they are fairly close to fan translations.
Perhaps they are complaining about having to pay for it now. Which doesn't really make sense either. Because if you are strapped for cash, tappy is fairly easy to earn points on the app. It's cheaper and easier than tapas and beats waiting like in Webtoons. And if you know your way around scripts, earning points will be even easier.

Anyway, I am more than happy to finally be able to support the author.

thank you for the mass release and translating thus far!
have a good continuation!

Group Leader
@TheGodEmperor Just so you're aware, we're a more relaxed group with no hard/set deadlines for anyone. I value the staff's real life and health more than scanlations. If you look at the credit pages, you can see how many different people worked on these 6 chapters for the mass release. We try to redraw as many of the sound effects as possible and bring you the best quality that we can. For your information, chapter 6 was the last one completed so we haven't been just "sitting on/waiting" on those chapters. Thanks for your support of this series so far though and I'm glad that people are reading on tappy now!

Dex-chan lover
@singsong Ya, I don't expect fan translation groups to go crazy with releases, just always curious if some future chapters get completed before earlier ones and that's why things get backed up or some get many chapters done before releasing to release regularly to a degree in case group members get busy cause of life or so :p just cause when I see mass dumps and a dropped series I'm like "wha? :O" cause I don't expect people to go THAT crazy mass translating/redrawing/improving quality/etc for so many chapters that fast. I'd feel bad for them if they did.

Now, for official release, it bothers me Tappy NEVER seems to catch up to the raws and do their best to stay on at least a few delay from their raw releases :( like many official manga are doing these days (but hopefully we'll get there one day, hell, ideally maybe all manga/manhwa/manhua can get a "simul release" kinda like anime is getting now-a-days, ahh the dream).

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

thanks for the hard work, BUT IM SO SAAD WHY ARE SO MANY GOOD STORYS LEFT BEHIND ;; It is really uncomfortable to read them on tappytoon ;;; but still thanks

Thank your for your hard work translators and the rest of the team😚.

Zione is stockholm syndrome in maximum overdrive

Dex-chan lover
Man, how do you deal with this level of stockholm? Poor kid. I sorta expected this to happen as soon as we got into his backstory.

Guess the best solution is to...employ him?

Jezuz f*ck
Mannn that is some serious Stockholm Syndrome right there... 😬 The only thing you can do now is give some philia love

Just searching for this and man, this is one heck of a story! I like it! :D

I'm glad that Asad isn't like those kind of man where they go like, "Did this bitch really said that? There's no way. I'm getting to the bottom of this." (At least I hope so).

J is a man who wants to joke around and I'm also glad that he didn't chased after Aine. Even tho maybe he's confused. (Also hope that he isn't gonna cornered Aine and forced her to answer his questions).

And Zion is ... well ... he's in a situation where he hates Aine but he need Aine to live. So he didn't have a choice, or rather HE didn't gave HIMSELF a choice. (Is that opposite color plate that I see right there? 😮 Is he gonna be the ML?? Cause u know, opposite appearence attraction and such like Miraculous Ladybug).

I hope more translations gonna come! :)

Thank you, translators! 😎👍✨✨✨

Users who are viewing this thread