I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Ch. 33 - Mike-chan is Bad at Teasing

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see the "overfeed" Mike in human form. Maybe all of those chubbiness will went to her top and bottom "cushion".

Well, even if it's not, i do thinks that girls who are a little chubby is cute

Fed-Kun's army
Feels Mike man.

Even when she's successful in pushing them together, they're still not doing anything aside from being nervous wrecks (though very understandable considering their upbringings). I can only fear what happens when their horny energy goes into overdrive, because then Mike might have to start worrying about being fat in her human form.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit her cow tits look like they are gonna burst out of that wrap

Damn, Mike really is best girl. Not only did she test the succubus to see if she loved Yuuki more than she feared her, potentially sacrificing their relationship, she planned the Beach gathering and this Halloween gift for him because she remembered he wanted it. This is how you know you've found a good partner. It would be nice if Yuuki was that attentive with Mike.

@papa_dirk Who knows? Is Najimi really a Girl or a Boy? Who really knows... If Einstein were alive and a full fledge weeb, he would've made a convincing theory for us.

Users who are viewing this thread