I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Svelandria
In a later chapter, it basically says his energy output during sex is so high, his partner wouldn't be able to survive it... unless it were someone who lives on sexual energy, i.e. a succubus, but since he has sooooo much Sex Power he needs a Succubus Queen.

So he could sex a normal succubus to death, and they give him dirty looks because they can sense it. As for the human girls avoiding him? Maybe he acts afraid of them and they stay away, or the succubi spread the word.

Dex-chan lover
Those lewdly dressed succubi from a certain wholesome manga would love to have the MC's phone number.

Fed-Kun's army
hes literally a sex god, even succubi are afraid of incurring his lustful wrath

Aggregator gang
Alright everyone, pack up. We have now found the best girl in all of possible media.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think someone who can fuck for a long time, would be more popular... Why would anyone think he's gross because of that? wtf is wrong with those prude girls. I know quite a few Nympho who would love a guy like that.

Double-page supporter
@TetraSky someone missed the 'fuck your partner to dead' part, I see. Even nymphos don't want to die from having sex, I guess.

@ohms he could stop when it gets to the point where they're too tired? Not like he has to actually have sex till they're dead.

an actual medical diagnosis in this manga was to go fuck a succubus. epic

So a dude with the potential to become the ultimate hentai protagonist instead becomes the protagonist of a wholesome non-sexual webcomic... with a succubus. I'm already liking this

Users who are viewing this thread