I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

instead of the hottie succubus he goes for the cat!? dropped.....but seriously tho opportunity wasted.

Guys he was just petting the cat. The joke is that the fluffy innocence of petting the cat overwhelmed his lust.

Fed-Kun's army
OhWell21

Imagine dropping a comedy, slice of life manga just because he decided to stop himself. Yeah, you seem like an ass now, do you?

Double-page supporter
@Nova_aren probably for first things, she actually likes the guy. Second, she needs an incredible amount of energy from what is surmised from the first couple chapters. She says her body gets tired and her body stiffens up, so nobody is able to provide her with enough energy to even do lewd things. However, Yuuki has an insane amount of energy, the doc said that he'd have to pair with a succubus queen level of power to have someone who can handle the energy he puts out. So it seems like Nono can do it with Yuuki due to him having insane amount of energy. Unfortunately Yuuki probably thinks it's not ok to do so, and is also being a superb shy boy like most MC's of any romance mangas.

Page 2: He may have the sex drive of 100 horny high school boys but he has the restraint of 10 Kazuyas, which is pretty impressive

Page 4: A cat is fine too

@nutman451 I see. Each to their own I guess. Btw, wat do u think of this?
HVP6qaK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread