I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey While Relying on Quickness - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Darewolves the editor's racist joke inside the balloon. With the BLM movement going on right now I dont think its the time to throw 'n word' jokes around.

@Darewolves @ShionSInX reminds me of that one twitter post talking about how subtitles are a persons interpretation of the source and not an exact copy. In this case I suppose a lot of "creative liberties" were taken.

same trope.
Transported. Cheat ability. Finds a elf.
Zero world build, zero character build, No antagonist.
Its just a slice of life in a fantasy world.

Dex-chan lover
>has a box cutter
>decides to sit down and use it to sharpen a stick instead

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer A box cutter isn't an efficient weapon. the damage it can do is superficial unless you are lucky enough to roll a critical strike and hit an artery. The stick has more range, force and penetration, thou I would complain he wasted his time sharpening a short stick when he coulda sharpened a longer stick and made a spear.

Dex-chan lover
I love the WN of this. I hope they don't screw it up for the manga.

@Doomer a box cutter doesn't give you any space from your opponent. And when the opponent's teeth reach farther than a box cutter, that's a critical issue. It was the right decision.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX psh, BLM movement now, is itself a Joke. Even the black organizers who lead the movement quit the organization because they themselves have admitted it has been co-opted by far left extremists to push their own political agenda. All the money donated directly to BLM is being given to the democrat party. Meaning, not a single black person is going to be helped by that money. All it is now is a shield being used by violent rioters so they can vandalize and steal. what is even worse is that a lot of damage being done is to black operated and owned businesses.

Fed-Kun's army
Box cutters will liyerally break the moment it is extended too much and cut something at a fast speed. Even if that something i just foam.

Is it just me or the chapter disappeared? It was here 5 mins ago?

Dex-chan lover
Good meme:
6-f06eba4265cee1508a1b911c85ef0f28bb4e30b191fffbc4a75c574d32c9d2d1.jpg

I have nothing against you using google translate, but please at least proofread your results. Some of the sentences have garbled grammar.

Fed-Kun's army
@cakekid Bruh.
There's no main antagonist and the plot is "very above average strong couple explore fantasy world" but the series is pretty much ONLY world and character building.
The MC is strong, but there's plenty of monsters and characters later in the series that give him and his equally strong elf waifu a challenge later on.

Users who are viewing this thread