I Came to Another World as a Jack of All Trades and a Master of None to Journey While Relying on Quickness - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Jim Ross: "And out of nowhere comes Dobby with the axe!"

I liked the WN, but the art and pacing of this manga is so horrendous I can't enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
> trunk kun
b73.jpg

go to isekai jail?

Dex-chan lover
>oh no i need a weapon better run
>i found a stick, good thing i have this BOX CUTTER to make a weapon
This is cartoon level joke but played straight

People tend to forget that the full quote is "Jack of all trades, master of none, is often better than a master of one".

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the "I can't get it out" line, I'm pretty sure the original Japanese didn't use personal pronouns (I, you, we, they, etc.) in the sentence proper. Rather, it was only a word, if I'm guessing this correctly. Japanese has contextual sentences, so otherwise context is given, the sentenxe is assumed to be done by the person saying it. It was why machine translators would put "I" in that sentence.

However, given the context being the situation (the goblin getting his axe stuck on the ground), I think the MC is commenting on that fact instead, so it's not the goblin saying "I can't get it out!", but the MC saying "It's stuck!"

That's about it I think.

Having never read the WN or something, I have to admit I'm kinda curious how he actually killed a goddarned wolf of all things, but hey, Japanese isekai, right?

Group Leader
Please be patient as im updating the quality of chapters 1-3, please read paste that as our translation makes a jump in quality. Thank you.

I really appreciate every translations. Thank you for this manga.
Past months I've been addicted to isekai 😅

bruh bout to make a complaint, sees 10 millin good reviews, considers my complaint(quality kinda funky) sees a mod say that it will ge =t better, then posts this instead

Is no one gonna talk about how that goblin looked like a axe wielding dobby the house elf on page 7

Dex-chan lover
"oh no I am competent but not masterful in every possible situation, truly this is the worst possible start" like come the fuck on.

Oh no!
I need a weapon to defend myself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV4Njxf2fs&ab_channel=Nibbler%27sShadow

Whoa, this is a terrible adaptation. The art is sub-par and the pacing is just...awful. Skipped all the struggles he had and the discovery of his ability prior to getting to the town.

This is ungodly generic isekai shit. I could take a shit right now and make a more unique story than this

Users who are viewing this thread