I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
If she gotta go sus may as well go with the new shota, unlike the MC the new kid hasn't grown into a weirdo yet
How is MC a weirdo, when he has been nothing but honest in whatever he does, unlike Miss "Supposed Adult", if she really participates she's pulling a giant huge mega ultra gross move, considering she gave him false hope for a decade

Dex-chan lover
How is MC a weirdo, when he has been nothing but honest in whatever he does, unlike Miss "Supposed Adult", if she really participates she's pulling a giant huge mega ultra gross move, considering she gave him false hope for a decade
Re read last chapter the guy almost had and still is in the middle of a mental breakdown for getting a boner

Power Uploader
Both of them are so lost in their own mind mazes that I'm getting more and more convinced they're perfect for each other. Like, Kon'no seems to have missed all the sex-ed classes at 13, and Hinata seems to be on self-sabotage mode all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Re read last chapter the guy almost had and still is in the middle of a mental breakdown for getting a boner
You mean for getting sexually assaulted and feeling desire from it. Like when women get "wet" while getting R-worded, and feel guilty because of it. It's not weird, it's a normal human reaction to your body betraying you and feeling desire in a sexual situation that you wanted no part of.

Dex-chan lover
Last time on: I Can't Do That With My Former Student!:

"WHY MY PP HARD"

After page 12, I now have a grave need to see this woman "lose" to Shou's efforts.

I almost wanted to see the former student at least compete, too (mostly for the lols), but reading the last two panels on page 12 brought me back to the appeal of the manga's premise with great force.

...it's almost certain the next chapter's meant to be a test for Hinata, though. The seeds of desire have started to sprout within her, but Shou's presenting himself to her vulnerable and rattled after the events of chapter 10.

Will she do the needful and be there for him, or will she "dig into the shortcake" as it were, and do something that will make this manga go invisible in my update feed?

(Really, though, I've really been digging the pathos of this manga so far.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And now, a very unrelated picture:

cute-hamsters-9__880.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He was just sexually assaulted (yes, even woman dont have a free pass for that shit), literally, and is now confused about all of it, since he's also in love with his old teacher 😐

Honestly, can't really judge him for being overwhelmed for that shit his classmate pulled

Users who are viewing this thread