I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
As for the guy...yeah, you lucky sod...then again, when you look like that, right?
He's only lucky if he can get his love to accept him.

If after this Sensei actually goes to that mixer and Shoutarou finds out about it (or if she tells him first) his soul will be crushed. He's lived his entire life preparing himself for her. If she opened her door to him and he saw a pair of man's shoes he might self terminate.

Dex-chan lover
SENSEIIIII

"You can come inside just this once."

Archer-phrasing.jpg

Double-page supporter
Dude needs some sexual education, like the legitimate one. He's 18 and going all antsy over a physiological reaction

Dex-chan lover
Sensei needs to get over herself and just do it. They're both adults. bUt iM sO oLd!! Yeah but perhaps you haven't heard of HAGS HAGS HAGS HAGS!!

Dex-chan lover
She's probably gonna go teacher-mode and explain it to him. But if she does, it could go one of two ways: either she tells him the truth, that it can just happen. Or she can lie. She can lie and say it means he doesn't love her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Why do you condemn him in present tense? That was a flashback from a decade ago, and it's not even our first exposure to him.

This is crying over spilt milk.
Well, yeah. I was referring to the flashback in present tense since this is the first time we have seen him go this far when he was a kid. How is that crying over spilt milk when it is still creepy, regardless of age?

Dex-chan lover
Well, yeah. I was referring to the flashback in present tense since this is the first time we have seen him go this far when he was a kid.
...but that's a flashback. It doesn't happen in the present sense of this story, and it's not how this story opens up. It being the first time we've seen this doesn't justify speaking of it in present tense.

It was an invasion of privacy meant to satisfy some sexual impulse. It was also nearly a decade ago.

That's why I call your reaction "crying over spilt milk". Me, I'm thinking "okay, he did this and that's bad... but it was several years ago... and I don't even think he was pubescent at this point... and it's pretty obvious that this sequence is meant to rub into the viewer's face that Sensei has an absurdly large impact on Shou's sexuality-- there's just a lot beyond the trite moral condemnation of a long past action".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean thats kinda a chad move, telling the girl you like you got a boner become of another woman.
I mean it's kinda like saying, if you don't hurry up someone else might steal me.
Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation

Double-page supporter
He's only lucky if he can get his love to accept him.

If after this Sensei actually goes to that mixer and Shoutarou finds out about it (or if she tells him first) his soul will be crushed. He's lived his entire life preparing himself for her. If she opened her door to him and he saw a pair of man's shoes he might self terminate.
If you read the untranslated ones on twitter, The newest one they about to fuck.

Dex-chan lover
What's the series?
"Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei"

A.k.a.:
○A Teacher Who Worked at a Black School
○Black Girls High School
○Crap, I'm a Teacher at a Black Gyaru School!
○I Messed Up by Teaching at a Black Gyaru School!
○Teacher Working at a Black School
○Transferred to the Gyaru Academy

It's an erotic/ecchi ridiculous comedy harem manga. It's about a moral well-meaning teacher trying to teach at a school of delinquent Japanese Bimbos. They all want to fuck him for various reasons (usually cause he has a big dick) and he wants to legitimately be a role-model teacher that doesn't take advantage of students.

Dex-chan lover
Forgive me for being a prude, but sensei wasnt wearing a bra while teaching this kid???
She was also apparently hungover a bit that day too. This gunna sound cruel AF for what's just a mostly tame age gap manga, but maybe her modern dating prospects are self-inflicted...

regardless of if he was a kid or not
being a kid is the best time to do this. Best time to learn its wrong before it gets you thrown in the slammer. This is an 18 year old boy who cried over a physical reaction, so I can only imagine how stunted he was at like, age 9-10 or however old he was. You suppress a kid and tell them to just "ignore their urges" and they'll simply try and find answers themselves.

Dude's body might have grown up but his mentality ain't there. Tell tale sign of kid grooming... like 80% of that was just his own delusions but it is also on the teacher for not setting clear boundaries.

You're right, but I also don't blame the teacher. most 10-yo's do indeed grow out of their teacher crushes.

By this point at 18, though: yeah, she just needs to say no, firmly. But her own emotions won't let her.

Bro didn't just get a boner from seeing boobs. He got a boner from being sexually harassed. It makes sense that he would be so confused about it.

well, part of the issue is that he doesn't seem to even realized he was harassed. he sees it as a betrayal instead of as him being a victim. It's a complicated issue, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread