I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Why does this dialogue sound like it's something straight out of those hentai with little boys being taken advantage of, on some female pedophilia type shit 💀

Dex-chan lover
Why does this dialogue sound like it's something straight out of those hentai with little boys being taken advantage of, on some female pedophilia type shit 💀
You have a lot of experience with those kinds of doujins, I take it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If it was an H series, I wouldn't have found it, and I think it might have been less good at any rate.

What I've found fascinating about the narrative is how balls-to-the-walls emotional it tends to be. What first comes to mind as an example: I read Fujieda flashing Shou (and everything leading up to it) not merely as sexual harassment, but as a desperation act from a particularly anguished teenager with low self-esteem. In most other manga, she'd just shout out her feelings while crying, and maybe she'd cling to him, and that would actually be more than okay, depending on the execution.

But there's something genuinely special about the extent of her effort being the baring of her body, that-- if one is interested in doing more than making a moral judgment about a fictional character, not that such isn't necessary at all-- beckons the sequence to be understood more "holistically". It also wouldn't have the same impact in an H series, because 1) characters in H stories are generally a quarter of a person and otherwise loose collections of attributes, and 2) the lack of sexual restraint in those would cheapen such a moment (there'd be more views of naked bodies before and after this sequence, if not outright sex). Also, Fujieda waiting for an opportune moment to tell Shou he was handling a sculpture of her was actually smooth.

I've mentioned this before, but I think another entertainment factor in this narrative is how emphatic it is about the "male" and the "female". The male lead is sturdily built, the female lead practically the body of a fertility idol, and there's a lot of palpable tension stemming from the contemplations and reckonings with their feelings about the other on both the emotional and sexual levels. That tension that would have been released two or three times over by now in an H series, because... well... H series are meant for wanking, not contemplation.
what

Dex-chan lover
1. I don't care for hentai, and I think a work that's expected to conform to hentai sensibilities is being held back from storytelling that lingers with the reader after initial consumption.

2. I like how passionately and sensually characters feel and express their emotions in this story.

3. I'm sure that these expressions would be less special in a hentai because characters in hentai are, like, a quarter of a person and a reader is usually reading for the sex.

4. I'm also sure that these expressions would be less striking in a hentai because there would have already been two or three sex scenes by this point.

5. These expressions contribute to a palpable tension that would also be much less prominent in a hentai because it would have been released through the aforementioned sex scenes.

6. I like how this series exaggerates maleness and femaleness through the appearances of the male and female leads, as well as the depictions of their sexual and emotional thought processes.

Fed-Kun's army
bitch said "sniff sniff i-is that a BOY I smell? sniff sniff mmm yes I smell it! BOYSMELL!!!! I smell a boy! W-What is a boy doing here?!?! omygosh what am I gonna do?!?! THERE'S A BOY HERE! I'M FREAKING OUT SO MUCH!!!! calm down calm down and take a nice, deep breathe.... sniff sniff it smells so good! I love boysmell so much!!!! It makes me feel so amazing. I'm getting tingles all over from the delicious boyscent! It's driving me boyCRAZY!!!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
why would they be wrong? lol
Well if I I'm not wrong the op by saying "mentally reversing genders" is trying to get us to think about how wrong it's be if it was a male teacher and female student. Or just bring cheeky ...idk. But that situation is just as "wrong" as this one (in real life like I said). That's what I meant. I think he's technically of age so it's legally not wrong.

Just a peeve of mine when someone, "um imagine if the genders were different".

Dex-chan lover
You have a lot of experience with those kinds of doujins, I take it?
When I watched hentai for the hell of it? Yeah. Then I stopped because I found it gross. Kinda just chose to watch whatever was in the side feed that had an interesting title. Now I don't

Dex-chan lover
Either they form the beast with two backs or something interrupts and we move 3 steps back. There's no in-between for this. She MIGHT say "let's just take it slow" but I just got this feelin'....

Thanks for the chapter .

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread