I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I DO enjoy this one. But I can't help but laugh at the manga universe vs reality. The boy is a walking red flag. But it's fun and done in a charming way, so reality can sit this one out.

Potential timeskips notwithstanding, I'd say 25-26, maybe even 30. The short format makes it easy to turn simple interactions (with little "progress") into entire chapters.

I guess it's a fair question to ask what qualifies as "something happening" as well. Lol.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
The author got a serialization on this series with the previous chapter so was busy and had to slice this chapter in half to make the release. They apologized for it being short on Twitter/X.
Noiiice, let's timeskip irl so we can read it now!

Dex-chan lover
But can he become even more of a stud in those three years? And can she become even thiccer?

Dex-chan lover
He knows what he wants to do, I mean it's pretty obvious since he's also aiming for his teacher since his childhood.

Dex-chan lover
My man has been planning this for the last 8 years, I don't think she would have an effective way of swaying him away just with talking lol. Thanks for the chapter!! 👍

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully we get a time skip, I don't really think there is much else substance to this. I don't want this story to get boring lol. I wonder how he'll make her fall for him too. I am guessing 15 chapters until something happens but I hope not

Dex-chan lover
Sensei, staring through the fourth wall into the mangaka's eyes "Please don't make me single for three more years. I beg of you"

Dex-chan lover
She is obviously not a scotch drinker othwise she would know that it tastes great when aged for 18 years.

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be funny if they don't actually end up together by the end (just to fuck with the now overly invested audience haha). Like they'll date for a bit but break up amicably? Anyway, he's a trooper lol, he's not faltering or stuttering at all. How'd he get that much rizz lmao

Dex-chan lover
Join the Dark Side and become a cradle-snatcher, Sensei.
eca1a3ed646b95949f7269346ef82880

Double-page supporter
It makes me sad that she thinks that if his goal is just sex that he will abandon her.

Dex-chan lover
Sly boy-- telling her you're making her wait, subtly conditioning her to feel as if she's on your schedule...

She made her first slip up at the end of this chapter, arguably. When he tells her that he's making her wait another three years, she decides to have a flashback instead of protest the presumptuousness in him speaking as if it was a given that she's waiting for him.

Though, I suppose you're thinking something more major than that.
How about getting drunk and ending up pregnant? Win-win on that one...

Dex-chan lover
Damn brother, smooth like a butter
Thank you as always for the sl Danke and DiSCO!

Fed-Kun's army
It makes me sad that she thinks that if his goal is just sex that he will abandon her.

Probably because of her previous relationship scars.

That said, when these two finally smash it will probably make crisis on infinite earths seem like child's play in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread