I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Sounds like prostitution but with extra steps.

Now seriously, if she has a crush on MC, there are less creepy ways to go at it. She could ask her to have lunch together or walk to/back from school together.

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty teacher/person manipulation of a young girl that breaks easily and has difficulty standing her ground against authority figures ? The fuck ?

FPS part resonated with me, but I'm curious to see how something as creepy as this will go off

Dex-chan lover
waiting for the dramatic reveal that their sensei just uses those pushes as a convenient way of cree....watching over her students.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is the absolute worst girl in all of manga. Fucking campers

sensei must be that guy who buys awp with no armor just to camp mid while everyone of her teammates are pushing b with p90 and screaming cyka blyat

Shy blackhaired genius girl with good moral compass?

And cunning selfish shameless blonde girl
Who couldnt forget love?

Will keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Sensei, how dare you main snipers...

Also wtf at blackmailing the girl??? Especially when you apparently know her fatal weakness???

As for the mains, curious how this'll go. The bonus is that from the start Honda knows that Sakurai did that because of ulterior motives and not because she genuinely wanted her to come to school. So there'll be no misunderstandings on that part. Let's see if Honda takes it too far or not

So basically, sensei's a camper...

Just like me, but I move every 3 shots though...

That aside; this manga seems nice, maybe it'll go higher...

b1c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread