I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
initiate_obligatory_love_triangle_arc.bat

Why every fucking yuri manga have to be like this? Can’t create drama in any other way.

Welp, here we go again in a spiral of drama where everyone knows how its going to end.

Aggregator gang
I don't want to believe Transferia is not Childhood Friendia. (I guess that will be our next plot twist.)

The art is cute so they will live happily ever after just... after defeating the rival. Lol

Contributor
Me looking at the mangaka for pulling this completely-original-and-totally-unexpected cliché development:

B30.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the new challenger!!!after whispering you a love song, alright here we go again
The push that the dense virgin mc needs to face to realize she is gae and that's the only wae. . .

Thank you so much for translations!!

Contributor
@justforthelulz seriously, and it went SUPER fast too.

Like, if the speed that relationship is developing keeps the same pace, Chapter 7 starts with them fucking on the desk 3 pages later. She literally went from introduction to making friends in 4 panels

Dex-chan lover
C’mon Sakurai-san, you can get into a good college AND get a girlfriend too, double win.

Dex-chan lover
Chillax, we don't even know if the gal swings that way yet. Even if this is a yuri manga.

Has Komi-san flashbacks

Fuck.

Tho I can't justify a love triangle at this point when the MC is so close to realizing she likes her.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread