I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
god they're so obvious that their friends are just playing wingman
but then :eek: drama

Among the other yuri manga I'm reading this one is the one that makes the most sense.
Ayaka's words and actions don't match, she has been pretty affectionate for a while now but as soon as Sora tries to test the water to see if she can confess her feelings Ayaka backpedals and make her feel uncertain again.
Here, too, Sora brought up whether they should go back to the kind of relationship they had before with Sora being allowed to kiss her and Ayaka getting her recommendation or whether they should stick to being friends.
Ayaka once again pushes her but instead of denying her lips she welcomes Sora's kisses to which the latter feels stranded and lost.

And at the same time, from Ayaka's POV she's not doing anything wrong because she feels confident now that Sora is close to her and when Sora feels like being intimate she allowes her to with open arms.

They both think the other would be grossed out if they were to openly say they see themselves more as a couple and less as friends.

Even though it's pretty linear I'm liking the story a lot so far.

Dex-chan lover
I can kinda understand Sora’s position not wanting to have their relationship be so murky, but also being afraid of confessing since Ayaka just said she wanted to be friends. I think Sora needs to be more honest about being in love with Ayaka, and Ayaka needs to actually put some serious thought into their relationship and think about how she actually feels about Sora.

Dex-chan lover
then talk about it instead of running Sora...

@ugo7281 u reading too much into the recommendation bit...
Sora asked simply due to Ayaka gloomy reaction to the survey. That had zero connection regarding their relationship. Ayaka refused the recommendation because she decided to do it herself without it, but that already wasnt linked to Sora for quite a while.

hmmm..now it makes sense..i like how the author set that thought on Sora,being confused on how she'll gonna act as Ayaka's actions are really contradicting what she wanted them to be...
get back to being bold,Sora.. let Ayaka realize her feelings for you..
And Ayaka's still dense..well,cant blame her ,completely clueless about romance and still picking up some pieces of that puzzle, its hard to give a name to what youre feeling though unless youre already familiar with it...

thanks for the chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread