I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter as always! I love Sora getting jealous of Honami (and Morinaga picking up on it lol) and AyaSora are very close to becoming a proper couple: Ayaka seems to finally be close to realizing her feelings and Sora is giving out slightly clearer hints that she's not happy with being just friends.

But hopefully we're not nearing the end as many people are predicting, cause we haven't gotten much official Morinaga + Minami flirting yet and, surely, I'm not the only one who sees it as a thing, right? They're too connected, they can already read each other's thoughts! Please, Kashikaze-sensei, I love the main couple, but don't end the story before this becomes a real thing:

S5KAnBD.jpg

I MEAN, LOOK AT THEM, THEY LOOK SO CUTE✨ TOGETHER.

Btw, I love how easy it was to convince Honami to drop the studying lol.

damn cute. this is what I live for

also, we must believe that the manga will live beyond relationship starting. if only to hold out hope

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the dreaded "Sorry, I have to go". Hopefully, they will actually manage to talk it out before they graduate and not avoid each other for a while, as it tends to be in those stories. If she didn't run away, they could probably talk it out within 15ish minutes, since Ayaka knows that "friends" is not actually what she is looking for and Sora never actually wanted to be just friends, so they just have to figure out what they both want and it's a final straight for the happy ending (or at least a happy beginning).

Supporter
Another wonderful chapter and I am so hoping the two get their feelings out in the open. Thank you so much for getting this chapter to us

Double-page supporter
Women am I right? .....

Seriously though Ayaka knows about her feelings right? Why is she still acting coy? She is not fricking Goku. She knows what a kiss is...and means.

Looks like trouble in paradise... I don't like that...

Thanks for the chapter!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread