I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
JUST FUCKING CONFESS GD! ughhhhhhh this manga is starting to make my head hurt, as well as Useless Princesses LOL!

I hope Ayaka realize her feelings next chapter. Come on there are no friends who talk and hold hands like that and kiss! Poor Sora feeling confuse of the mix signal Ayaka give her TT_TT

@Suck-a-duck I don’t know anything about Japan but I know that in high school in America there is summer homework, although my only experience with it was with assigned reading of various books and writing papers based on said reading for my English classes

Fed-Kun's army
ugh, frustration

i get the payoff will be great, but man some yuri manga just take this drama too far :/ There is so much more you can write chapters on than the two figuring out feelings and not talking cause... reasons

Aw I just want them to communicate their feelings already they’re on the same page but wrong book lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Last bit of conflict before the finish, I can smell good resolution on the horizon...

Let's hope the axe doesn't come right after that :/

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve had some what similar assignments, but they never asked me if a read the book or not

Fingers crossed the next chapter is the "run after her stupid" moment that ends in a confession and (another) kiss

Users who are viewing this thread