I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

There are starving kids in Africa who've never read a manga in their life and even they know how gay these two are for each other.

Group Leader
I see this as a good thing. Sora is increasingly at odds with her own image of how she thinks Ayaka views their relationship. She clearly wants to be more than friends with Ayaka, but thinks that her feelings are unrequited. When Ayaka acts like they're more than just friends, but still verbally maintains that they are, Sora is confused, upset, frustrated. I do believe we're seeing the start of a conflict that'll get the two of them to confess their true feelings clearly, or at least I hope.

it's the second time Ayaka is interrupted at the time she decides to speak her mind about her relationship with Sora. I feel bad for Sora, i hope she doesnt come to the conclusion that Ayaka may be having fun playing around and kissing. I mean, in her words, Ayaka is unfair; Sora's feelings for Ayaka may be unspoken, but she is the one that asks for a kiss as a request and tries to be by her side.
i hope Ayaka talks with Sora about what she is exactly feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget, u can help the author-sama just for 100 yen (around 0.70£ per month). kashikaze.fanbox.cc become a fan

With how they treated each other im surprised to see theres still invisible wall between em.
Just talk it out heart to heart 😭

Fed-Kun's army
It is still a mystery to me why people in Japan have homework on summer break.

Fed-Kun's army
m3iGovp.gif

The arms were around the neck! You were all ready! Why would you stop her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread