I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

We need to talk? In 99% of all romance i've read that's the code for:

A.) We're moving

or

B.) You will be marrying this partner we chose for you. 👀

Group Leader
Wasn't Sora living alone or something? Was any of her family shown before this? I honestly don't remember, but let's hope this isn't bad :(.

eaaasy, people. Don't forget that the last time we thought we were in for some oldschool yuri drama BS, it actually turned out to be a giant "lol, made you look" from the author, and it ended being really good for the plot. Let's not go full pitchfork mob just yet, let's wait and see how this is gonna end.

Dex-chan lover
The moment Sora stopped Ayaka from saying those words ive already thought was just the cue for the author to push yet another hurdle in their way... I mean, generally u would want to hear ur long lasting love being requited regardless if the world is ending so to stop it for such a petty reason was a clear sign of stalling in my eyes. 3 frames later and BAM! some new drama seems to have suddenly appeared.
Considering they're only at their 1st yr and already "work out" im thinking some separation for a later reunion might happen since i dont think will be such a long manga to follow them over the 3 yrs of high school and rarely u see a conclusion that dont involve the start of the after high school future.

didn't her mom live somewhere pretty far for work... *nervously sweats* ... is she going to take sora with her since she's by herself there? it doesn't seem like they have a good relationship but i mean they were barely mentioned or shown in chapter 3 so im not quite sure. *sighs* is this going to the 'love interest moves away and they reunite after like 6 years and start dating off screen' path? please i hate that trope so much. but the way sora kept on saying stay with me forever UGHHHH IS THAT SOME FORESHADOWING THAT THEY WON'T FOR AWHILE pleasee

oHH mY gOD, is this one of those firework scenes, but everyone became blind, deaf and, dumb at the exact confession??

Dex-chan lover
"We need to talk"

Mom: I want you to meet this family, a friend of mine

As if... Lol
Hope no moving tho..

Users who are viewing this thread