I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

ahh, right when Sora and Ayaka reconciles a new issue appears, couldn’t there be atleast a one chapter peaceful break😭

Everyone's saying it's going to be the cliche route of moving away and not seeing each other for 6 years. But her mother obviously doesn't care enough to have her around, that it would make more sense she's not going to pay for the apartment our girl is staying in anymore.

Double-page supporter
this is getting beyond retarded

im not one of those "literally any drama in my yuri manga is forced and it's bad writing" but she literally STOPPED THE CONFESSION because she wasn't "mentally prepared". like, she didn't try to get prepared right there and then, she just goes LET'S DO IT NEXT TIME OK. holy shit that's so fucking stupid

I guarantee Ayaka was not actually going to confess to Sora and was more likely going to say some shit like "I like spending time with you". If anyone knows what it says in the original Japanese I'd appreciate It. No way will this lead to Sora leaving with her mom and is most likely just a way to introduce her to the story. I still think were a ways off from Ayaka even understanding her feelings for Sora let alone them becoming a couple

Users who are viewing this thread