I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl

Gosh can't believe I was right her mom will remarry and they will move out. Her mom is so unfair she only show up to say they will move but never ask what she want

Yeh

I can already guess what's going to happen.
If they use the extreme cliche and big cringe trope which imy thinking about, then
They're going to go all "the power of friendship compels you!" and convince her mother with some BS and then her mother realizes she loves her kid and then cry-cry and then happy ending. I'm not going to disappoint myself by expecting something unique in this situation

Why..This is reminding me of the end of citrus..Why do I feel like the manga is coming to an end...The next chapter is either the last chapter or there will be another chapter..This Manga is coming to an end I can feel it..😭😭

i think this series is now axed or some shit the author is rushing things and the usual shitty lazy abusive parents plot line has come into play this is now just disappointing and i think that yuri series are cursed to have shit endings

Each chapter is posted monthly in a subscription magazine "Comic Yuri Hime" by the publisher "Ichijinsha". Each volume has 5 chapters (based on earlier volumes and how many chapters, excluding the extras, it has) and with volume 15 being posted, volume three may have ended. There's also no mention on the author's twitter or even the official website if this series is canceled. 

Its just me or other people feel this series will end next chapter :") plz don't do this to mee , i like this series so much

So I guess this is ending soon.
I'll be surprised if the author somehow managers to make this into a meet-the-parents arc and keeps the story going.

Dex-chan lover
PSA: there's no new chapter in this month's Yurihime (and, no, it wasn't suddenly axed), so we gotta wait a bit more to find out how these latest shennanigans get sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread