I Decided to Fake a Marriage with My Junior to Shut My Parents Up - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - Anaerobic Love (Oneshot)

Dex-chan lover
She despises the others because they treated her like something fragile, yet she does the exact same thing with Mutsuki.
If you can't even treat the one you love the way you want to be treated by others, then what kind of love is that.
Love? Sounds more like jealousy. And yet again Naoko can't keep from humiliating the dark-haired character as much as possible, having the MC talk about her in the most derisive terms and acting like she can be easily hurt.
How can you even consider yourself a writer of lesbian fiction when in fact all you do is write stories with the aim of humiliating dark-haired girls, making them seem weak and having the other characters treat them without any respect.

Fed-Kun's army
Stop here! Don't scroll down to read the shit tier comment below. I'm warning you!

Dex-chan lover
I thought that the short series had some Netsuzou Trap vibes but HOLY SHIT THIS ONESHOT! This reeked of Netsuzou Trap! I swear it was almost like reading a sports school au of Netsuzou Trap. Tbh, I wouldn't mind reading an actual series of this, but it is what it is.

F in the chat for the boy that got NTR'd in 2 panels, he was probably a good boy like the one in Netsuzou Trap

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia

Sorry. I HAD to read it. Their comments are so serious it ends up being funny.

I mean. Their comments are fine until they start talking about "dark hair vs light hair". That's where I just can't take it seriously. And I actually admire their determination to pin-point this "cliché" on every single Yuri manga on Mangadex.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raknasuu LOL I’ve noticed them too every time they always comment on the light hair vs dark hair thing. Honestly you’re right the determination to comment that on almost every yuri manga on this site is definitely admirable.

Dex-chan lover
@lookingformywife

Then you come across one or two comments in a fluffy yuri manga in which they actually show their appreciation for the series we are reading. And the only thing that comes to mind in that moment is:

"Shit, that was so cute."

and then

"Everything makes sense now. This is the kind of stuff they like."

So yeah, I've been reading a lot of yuri lately, and every time I see a light hair girl and a dark hair girl I just run to the comments to see if they are there. I feel like a stalker, but they seriously make me laugh. Now I even agree with some of the stuff they have said and that I previously didn't get at all.

We have to ask someone like dakooters to do some voice over in their comments tho. That would be a hilarious video.

Fed-Kun's army
I catch myself doing that too!! LOL honestly now when i read yuri with a light hair x dark hair i do actually see the stereotype they always talk about. i’ve started to notice it in quite a bit of the stories i’ve been reading lately! Dealing with quarantine all I have been reading is yuri manga and I always check the comments. I’ve seen them about 3 times today especially when I was rereading some older yuri
Also a voice over video would make me laugh so hard oh my god I can only imagine all the comments piled together in a video!

I think the best part about this whole thing is that it’s so funny it’s gotten to the point where since i’ve been thinking about their comments every time I read now and laughing I don’t think I could ever forget them even years to come. They hold the ultimate dedication. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
@lookingformywife

The person has a fun club and they don't even really know haha. They also don't answer to other commenters at all.

Truly 10/10. Would write a submissive black haired character just for them to critique.

Power Uploader
God this auctor really loves “female in relationship with male, cheats with other female.”.

Seemed more like she dumped the guy than cheated on him.

I liked this story, it was weird, different. It made sense to me, but as something different than what usually makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
This oneshot specifically doesn't feel quite right. Tolerating all those words of abuse just because of... pity? "Love"? Going out with a guy but still playing with the idea of dating an emotionally unstable girl? It's not right.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i want more of this series

feels like i could get really interesting but sadly it was just a oneshot but still would have been nice for this oneshot to continue

Dex-chan lover
She despises the others because they treated her like something fragile, yet she does the exact same thing with Mutsuki.
If you can't even treat the one you love the way you want to be treated by others, then what kind of love is that.
Love? Sounds more like jealousy. And yet again Naoko can't keep from humiliating the dark-haired character as much as possible, having the MC talk about her in the most derisive terms and acting like she can be easily hurt.
How can you even consider yourself a writer of lesbian fiction when in fact all you do is write stories with the aim of humiliating dark-haired girls, making them seem weak and having the other characters treat them without any respect.
There’s one giant thing ur overstepping

Treating 1:1 works in certain situations but not all

I’ll use an extreme example but, I might like my girl playing rough with me but she might not like me playing rough back

A 1:1 would signify me over ruling that simply to meet the status quo so to say

When instead the 1:1 should be in listening to each others wants not replicating ur own onto them

This might be 5 years late but just thought I’d mention it

Users who are viewing this thread