I Decided to Fake a Marriage with My Junior to Shut My Parents Up - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
So, I didn't get the ending. They are still living with each other and Machi is comfortable with Hana being around and her kissing Machi. Is it implied they've gone all the way or are just being affectionate 'good friends living together'? Machi isn't sure of her feelings, but Hana is a lesbian and we are in a Yuri manga in a Yuri magazine, so she, Machi that is, also loves Hana in sexual way?
The ending is way to open for interpretation for me. So I got quite confused.

I'm really glad that it all worked out in the end, with Hana's ex-partner/girlfriend and Machi's mother seeing her daughter being more independent than before. It had a really nice pacing and showed a well done character development.

Contributor
Now it's not typically socially acceptable for men to go all "Kyaa~" over mushy relationship stuff, but I can't help it, it's just too darn cute. But I think I share the same sentiments a quite a few people when I say it could have been developed a bit more. Oh well.

The ending is way to open for interpretation for me

This is Yuri Hime story penned by Kodama Naoko, don't try applying high resolution realism to it. Phillia easily crosses into eros (with or without venus), no matter people's gender or declared sexual orientation.

...in other words yeah, they fucked. Most likely.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBerry

By my interpretation, they're both romantically interested in one another, and pursuing a romantic relationship.

Whether Machi feels any sexual attraction to Hana is currently unknown. At the very least, it is known that asexuals are perfectly capable of having fulfilling and healthy sexual relationships with a partner, so even if she's truly disinterested that probably won't be a problem.

@RemIpsum

it is known that asexuals are perfectly capable of having fulfilling and healthy sexual relationships with a partner

I don't know where "asexual" came from, but sauce on that please. And not some buzzfeed huffington post cosmo bullshit.

I feel like they could have squeezed out at least one or two more chapters of them getting used to living together or at least have a romantic rival for a chapter

Dex-chan lover
"asexual" but "capable of fulfilling and healthy sexual relationships"... pick one lmao.

If you have sex, you are not asexual.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been nice if there was some sort of visual validation on if that postcard was legit or a troll. Neither girl is wearing a ring. But obvious time has passed, as they are, at the very least, kissing casually.
Still would have liked that validation...

Also:
3251767.jpg

Why you guys are discussing about if they gonna have sex or not..

Obviously they will. Hana only need to put a strap-on and GG..

(I'm a heterosexual guy anyway)

you can have sex for reasons unrelated to a desire for sex itself. i do my taxes every year but that doesn't mean i like doing taxes. and yeah machi's like probably gonna take a while to heal from what seemed like a significantly abusive and controlling childhood, probably recovering from depression, like how she's just realizing what liking things feels like? personality was being crushed by parents imo, so glad the mom got told. get #rekt shitmother

Aggregator gang
This was way too short and way too cute. Don't think I've ever seen 2 more beautiful girls in a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Breathe of fresh air seeing one where the overbearing and disapproving parents get straight verbally shut down by their kid. Usually in these they drag out the angst to the point it does come between their relationship before finally growing a backbone. As soon as mom got out of line she shut her down quick

Dex-chan lover
This ended surprisingly sweet! And awwww, no matter how tough and in-control Hana acts, as soon as Machi turns on the blush she can barely keep herself together

So glad to see the mom get shut down like this, since she went way out of line.

I kinda wish it continued for a bit after this, so we get some marital fluff, but this was sweet for what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread