I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I guess the point that confuses me is why is a group of idoits allowed to basicly harass a dukes daughter? Sire i could understand one being a branch family or son of a loyal retainer the father approved of, but by my recollection there are sons of other nobels. I dont give two shits if they claim to be, or even were friends in the past.

Once they start just barging into events they were not invited to or badgering the poor girl you would think a retainer or even the perents themselves would step in and step on these retards in fancy coats. The perents really must not care for their daughter if situations like this become so normal that the young miss goes catatonic from stress.

Stupid shit like this only happens in fiction, because if it was to happen for real they would either be bodily thrown from the building or incarcerated and sent home in shame once their family was called to retrieve them.

So the dukes daughter is a reincarnated person 😂. No wonder they're all fighting over her. It all makes sense now.

Aggregator gang
There is a LN, so spoilers about Irene:
She is an idiot, plain and simple, she thinks of the guys as just friends, if very annoying and overbearing friends, and doesn't seem to realize they like her, and she is confused as to why she can't get any female friends and would love some.

These arguments happen so often she gets worried and yet already stops paying attention even as she tries to help them, mostly because the arguments are mostly the same all the time.

Irene is kinda like Katarina from Hamefura, only she doesn't care about gardening and manages to be a bit smarter even if still an idiot, it's just she doesn't seduce girls as well.

As for the sweets, well, the "heroine" is a reincarnated person, Sara isn't, but there is some mystical mumbo jumbo that some dragons noticed that has led the fantasy world and Earth to be connected and memories or ideas of one going to another, mostly meaning just stuff from Japan, Irene says some japanese words and Sara notices she recognizes them despite not being part of any language she knows and she literally isn't someone from Japan, the language is kinda becoming integrated in people's minds though a lot of words have different contexts than in Japan.

I guess eventually the whole stream mess between the worlds is supposed to be solved by the dragons or Ria, but whatever, the novel had the reveal that Irene...really is just a dumb girl but one who is nice and genuinely wants friends...i mean, she calls the guys her friends but seeing how desperate she gets to make any friend that isn't them, i am guessing it's only because they are the only ones that hang out with her to begin with.

What kind of guys making the girl they like stressed like Irene 😑 where the gentleman attitude to the lady?? Have some manners 😤

Dex-chan lover
So Irene and the girl she supposedly pushed down the stairs have both been reincarnated into a game and it’s going awful for both of them

Dex-chan lover
There is honestly no point to read ANY dialogue that comes from those 4 morons, since all they do is just spew the same bullshit that has been written for decades. God I hope they just fall into a pit and is stuck there without any mana. That heroine sure has it rough.

i don't hate irene, it's more like i pity her. because it seems like all her life she's surrounded by guys like that with no female friends at all. i mean, genders don't matter when making friends but when all your friends are behaving like simps, welp, that has to suck

Double-page supporter
Bro, why didn't those simps defend Irene in the early "confrontation" chapter? But for some reason, they always make a fuss whenever their queen just wants to socialize like a normal human being.

Iirc, the novel describe the guys as uninvited guests. Irene held the party without telling the guys because she know they'll cause a lot of problems and hindering her to get close to anyone else / make friends.

I pity her tbh. She just wanted to avoid the bad route but unconsciously attract unwanted flies. Typical harem route for villainess. It's just we saw her from Ria's PoV, thus she seems more annoying (and the idiot guys also make it worse).

Double-page supporter
Am I slow? I realized only now that Irene's a reincarnated character.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Mr.Translator
I do not desire her to be friends with Irene.

I do feel sorry to an extent but Rururia literally said no and that diary thing weird... only friends would do that.
I never liked characters who keep trying to force friendship with the Main character.

Passing out instead of keeping her boys in check was quite unreliable, how could possible be friends with our Mc if she cannot control the boys that will be causing trouble to our Mc.
You want a friend that can with stand their pressure but you cannot yourself?

Edit-> as someone said in an earlier page, she has two traits of an annoying mc.
Doormat/pushover and being cringy.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I hope the duke's daughter will find some friends, imagine reincarnating and not having a single moment of peace because of a bunch of idiots blindly fighting over you
I get why our MC wouldn't want it tho, her life is hectic enough haha. So basically all if solved if the gaggle of idiots stops bothering the duke's daughter

The entire chapter... I was just wondering why her boobs were drawn like that. O_O

Don't really see too much of a benefit in becoming Irene's friend, just more trouble for Ria. I'm sure they'll become friends anyways. Seems like Irene doesn't really have a good grasp of how to deal with things.

Users who are viewing this thread