I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home! - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
so what half the characters are isekaid and or autistic? ruru is screwed

So I'm guessing our MC is stuck in a story with two isekai'd characters, Maria and Irene.

Thank you laf for translating this 🙏
I do think Irene appears to be pretty desperate for friends at this point, but her admirers are trying to monopolize her time/isolate her. It's despicable on their part. But she's a duke's daughter, could she not just tell them off and ask to leave her alone? They'd be stubborn about it and I don't really remember their societal positions, but it's still too much for them to be so annoying.
Irene just needs to find some other people to try to become friends with, I guess, or else make it so that Ria well have a totally stress-free environment whenever she is with Irene. Then she might consider hanging out with her lol.

Dex-chan lover
But she's a duke's daughter, could she not just tell them off and ask to leave her alone?
Shoujo ML's love that shit though.

You could full on slap some of them in the face and they'd just go "Hmph, you're an interesting woman."

Look at Rururia, her whole thing is that she just wants to go home and she's already got the knight and the king's brother in her ass.

Users who are viewing this thread