I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home!

thank you for translating. and full chapters are the best, please take your time. and i relate to the MC spiritually 😂

@Lafarin
Just got around to reading this sorry for the late thanks, You did an amazing Job I think that Full chapter is the best. Keep up the good work.

Supporter
a lot more interesting than the synopsis suggested it would be
only reason I actually decided to read was to find out how "wanting to go home" is enough of a premise for a manga
but glad I did. typical fantasy noble school story but from the perspective of a side character sounds pretty interesting. thanks for translating

Ah this is a good one, I am curious how this is gonna turn out cause shes an actual sc definitely keeping up with this one ty for update!

The translator's notes at the end is probably the funniest thing I've seen all year. Oh my god my sides are in orbit

Dex-chan lover
So, what's next?

"I died when a truck carrying Victoria's Secret underwear ran me over, and next thing I knew, I was reborn as the corset worn by the villainess of an Otome Game!"

now i want to go home too even though i already at home 🤣🤣

Recently i found myself enjoying watching comedy based on main character dying inside because of people around them

Users who are viewing this thread