I Don’t Care. Let Me Go Home!

besides the whole setting beeing ludicrous to the point of impossebility it seems fun.
why? for one: no chaperone in both audiences (maid is in the ante chamber)
unmarried noble women of a marriage able age in a private audience with male successors of higher nobility? fat chance without a chaperone from the family of the female and that was something universal to all monarchies be it european or asian
second the first audience is highly rude by aristocracy standards as they basicly lured her out and ambushed her and then proceeded to test and prod her
that meeting alone would have been enough reason to block any further audience request it would have required a formal audience order in which case where are the rows of courtiers and royal servants?
as for third appointing any noble for a court position without the presence of the nobles house head is highly rude to the noble house doubly so if you appoint his daughter... which is why the more correct ones always say "will be appointed " , "by decree of *insert date*" or something similar because court appointment in a monarchy is a serious matter and needs to be done right

Yes! I've long waited for a side character desperately trying to stay uninvolved in the otome mind games of maidens, villainesses and capture targets. Her friend seems to know more about the world settings than she lets on but I'm super excited to see where this goes 🧐

TRANSLATORS!
'Rururia' is wrong. try saying this outloud and you will realize this is not a name because IT CAN'T BE PRONOUNCED. if you try it will come out like 'rrrrrrrruria'
try something like ruluria or lurulia.

@neorasp

It's not a legit name from the start. Some alternatives I also found people using would be Rurulia or Lululia.
I decided to go with rururia since I didn't thought of it much when I first translated and just go with the hiragana.
I actually like rurulia more tho but since I started off like that, I kinda think I would stick to it.

But yes, it actully could be anything cuz it's not a real name. The ability to pronounce depends from person to person like how I can pronounce rururia while I guess some can't

=Thanks for the suggestion tho!

@neorasp
I can totally pronounce Rururia. I gues for some Lurulia might be easier? It’s the same in Japanese regardless, so 🤷🏽‍♀️. They’re not wrong.

That said. This poor girl. I love her. So much. Thanks for translating!

That shin kick had me spitting out my tea in laughter. I love her so much. Thanks for translating!

@Runadaemon
you can prounaounce it if you are talking slowly. in normal conversation slowing down just to prounonce a person name is stupid. try using it in an actual sentance like 'rururia go do your homework' and you will realize why parents will think twice about giving their kid such a name.

Users who are viewing this thread