I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Yui-nee's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Ah... So that's the meaning of the title. He won't be able to trust anyone's love because of his charm ability.

Aggregator gang
I have mixed feelings about the fact that if MC had never unleashed his power, based on what she said, she would never have confessed her love to him just cuz "family traditions".

Here we go again. I will sink with my ship.
15b.png

Aggregator gang
Oh i see...”I don't know if it's love or magic!” which is the title applies greatly to this. Though i'm sure this Mc has a thing for his childhood friend i wish he would go for this girl. She's been with him with his hardest times. It's a girl that he made one promise with(about being a magician) vs the girl who was with him to overcome the impossible promise.

This author again made me root for the rival again instead of the main girl like his last work.(though it might be too soon to decide) But this time it's a fantsy world so he might have threw away the drama and went for multiple girls

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
I have high hopes for Yui-nee, but I already read Sekai ka Kanojo
:(

Users who are viewing this thread