I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Unforgettable Kiss

He has an actual harem now lol
and are they all yanderes?

oh boy the required beach scenario is coming up

Double-page supporter
Harem at the beach woooo

Yui’s assertion of dominance too smoove man

Can't believe i hear this bastard talk bs like i will create harem when he don't had the guts to even accept her love fr your joke is too laughable mc

Fed-Kun's army
Do it spinless coward

follow in the footstep of the MC from Kanojo mo Kanojo and MC from 100 Girlfriends and date/marry all of them

Is it just me or does taking only one girl in a situation where multiple girls like you take more guts than choosing all of them? Plus I'm so done with the fact that being in the harem is a participation award. I mean seriously, nowadays all you need is to be a character in the story then you'll be accepted into the harem. I have no qualms with mc liking multiple women but man, could you just choose the girls that actually deserve it?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yui.
Fuck this dude. Wait until you get friendzoned by Mai.

At least my waifu kiara show up in the end.

Dex-chan lover
why do authors think Annoying yandere is a good troupe? same with female knight that is crazy obssessed with princes troupe, why?

why?

@ShinruGlen Eh, did he say he wants to create his own harem? I don't remember reading that but maybe I'm forgetting something.

Either way, I doubt this is ending as a harem anyway but it'd be so damn good if it happened, this chapter is a proof of it. Yui is a great girl and currently better than Mai for sure. You gotta respect characters realizing their own flaws and working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread