I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Captivating Troubles

Dex-chan lover
@SNKY thank god, I was afraid that I'm the only one who have these vibes and impressions before. 😅😂

Fed-Kun's army
"Black short-haired girl with big boobs who falls for MC as series progresses" and "Blonde long-haired childhood friend who MC likes from the start". No, I am not talking about Jindou and Ayumi from 'World or Her', I am talking about the two girls in this chap. Why would you even think it's them?

actual fucking dogshit manga with mega cuck mc drop now and dont bother reading

Aggregator gang
She is naturally very captivating in a way she it totally unaware of.

I can see how an unpleasant and unjustified misunderstanding might have arisen...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Author bro if you love her so much that even if she loses comes back to life as Mc father con daughter and then shows up in another manga at least make her not lose this time! At least have her half win in a harem ending! Cause just like previous manga I can tell this manga female Mc will be annoying AF! And stupid AF! And hate AF

Dex-chan lover
Jindou will lose to Ayumi again huh, once isn't enough.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xamdiz Jindou already lost twice. She lost as a normal girl, then she lost as a father-con daughter, and now, she will lose again if this isn't a harem end.

Group Leader
I just hope Mai doesn't have a depressing backstory like Ayumi that was rough

Users who are viewing this thread