I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Misunderstanding Beyond Repair

Aggregator gang
MC you retard. The childhood friend doesn't even try to help you. Just ditch her. EZ and its better for MC to end up with Jindou 2.0

Double-page supporter
Literally blasting your student through walls before he's actually done anything, what a good role model.

Like for all anyone else knew he could've actually had an urgent message to pass on, but no just blow him up for breathing the same air! Meanwhile Moeka is off hitting on girls every time we see her.

I guess like mentor like student. both of them are fucking bitches, fuck you mai, and fuck you principal

Fed-Kun's army
Hope he changes his goal to be one of the seven shitty sages i want him more to be the one who control or command the seven shitty sages like a badass sorcerer king lol

Aggregator gang
Mai is alright, cool that shes rooting for him but a dick move to say you dont know him

Principal is shit.

Ayane is justice.

Contributor
This manga has a lot prospect at first.
But, the MC being a d*ck for a head, making the manga felt so shallow.
well, what can I expect out of manga labeled as shounen targeted manga.
Either way, harem is life, so I'll just read this manga by disregarding MC's stupidity

Group Leader
@SoMaKa Speedreader-kun

8xPYz5x.png

Double-page supporter
Damn the principal become a pest real fast. What will happen if she become the MC's slave?

I’m really getting annoyed ao I’ll just ask this now, does anybody know if MC grows a pair? Does the childhood “friend” become less of a dick? Will the principle be redeemed or be less annoying? Plz spoil me

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even know why I bother reading comments anymore, it's full of idiots.

Dex-chan lover
this author really likes making dumbass MCs, why the fuck is he obsessed with 'explaining' instead of finishing his training

what sort of stupidity is this

This stupid characteristics of MC again, like in Nisekoi, so dislikeable. Mc's too focus on the gold in front of him but forgets that there are diamonds lying around.

Dex-chan lover
I would love for a MC to call out people for how they treat thrm(mc)
Like how I wanted this MC to call out the principal and manager this chap

Like telling the principal off by saying how when the manager wanted to put "your daughter" in a bikini for ALL to see (and left at)for sales she had no problem but he just wants to TALK to her she is furious

Users who are viewing this thread