I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Misunderstanding Beyond Repair

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Dex-chan lover
They keep talking about controlling his charm but what the other magic shit everyone can just do? wtf are they even going to try other magic

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf It seems like the only way he'll be able to use magic, at least currently, is by channeling it the same way as his Charm. So it seems that, until he can at least get a basic grasp on channeling magic through his eyes, he won't be able to do anything except accidentally charming people.

Dex-chan lover
sigh this is more clear than the previous one....def ending up with childhood friend

I absolutely hate characters like these, where they just push away a character with no chance of explanation
ima drop this shit, it's frustrating af

Dex-chan lover
I hate this chick that’s doing nothing to help, I hate the principle she should be kicked out, and I hate this school it discriminates anyone without power or anyone with any power that could OP the rest!

Double-page supporter
all the characters in this series are so unlikeable for some reason...

The Mc should use his power to join the dark side those bitc**s doesn't deserve mercy.

He lost his cool, and here I thought I gonna see another edgelord. Guess my expectations is too high, again.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit that "principal" should be banned from ever being in charge of children ever again... Fuck that is discrimination, favoritism, and overall prejudice against a certain type of magic... Also the childhood "friend" is an absolute bitch... Like stick up for your damn (supposed) friend. Also at this point dude should learn his powers and then enslave everyone

Dex-chan lover
I pity this guy, it's like he's a killer before attempting to kill anyone

Users who are viewing this thread