I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Misunderstanding Beyond Repair

Dex-chan lover
Can the guy get a few words without being blasted away damn they needa chill.

Fed-Kun's army
So isn't everyone except him and his harem is annoying? I really hate the principal.

And Mai did have a slight change in her dreams i guess. She became an idol sage instead of a normal one.

Author sure loves to make this Mc suffer. But he's got some high defence getting blown up and surviving all that. I hope something at least happens good to this guy because most people in his school is awful. And i can't really like Mai as a heroine in this. I hope she gets to do something. She acts like Ais Wallenstein

Thanks for the chapter

Everyone other than the mc and the girl who's now supposed to watch over him are insufferable. F@ck the principal and the manager. "You're popular now, so you can't have friends or make any of your own choices, and we'll make your decisions for you without taking into account how you feel." I can't stand people like that. It's not like Mai's any better, though. She BARELY stood up for her childhood friend, and it was so vague that everyone else just blew it off.

If he charms her and she captures him... Instant baby making. That aside, all these adults have no restraint w/ magic. They really have no right to lecture.

Dex-chan lover
You know, he should impregnate the principal so she can't go against him anymore.

Also, seeing how they treat other magic users with magic that can manipulate thoughts like that, I'm sure there will be a villain coming with the very same circumstances as the MC.

Just like his other work, the mangaka sure likes to make his male lead suffer. Also like his previous work, makes the male lead for no good reason lol.

To me since that girl became phoenix tier she's been so stuck up and forgot all about her child hood friend. She wouldn't let him explain what's going on and the ppl around here is just trying to keep him away from her.

The MC is a dumb simp chasing butterflies, the FMC is still a pain in the ass and the rest of the characters are straight up retards. Is there no character at least decent in this shit aside from Yumesaki? The author's last work also was painful to read at first but this is on another level of suffering.

Aggregator gang
I guess next chapter it'll be more hijinks with Jindou expy.

His "sister" will probably attack again too.

... gunning hopelessly for Mai probably is his best bet. Yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread