I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

Fed-Kun's army
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM INTERESTING HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dex-chan lover
essentially it's "the world or her I can't decide! : Fantasy edition" I mean like the author didn't even try changing the characters. Good thing I liked the world or her

Fed-Kun's army
Wait isn't there another manga with the exact same premise? But really it's seams it's going to be another generic romcom, I read it when it's finished or if it has more the 50 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Quite strong first chapter. Cute girls, nice ecchi scenes, what more do you want? The premise is interesting too, and the chapter has 50 pages, which was a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to see where this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
translate the chapter 2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you've ever read or or heard of the web-serial Worm, you'll know what I mean when I write that this is basically Heartbreakers power. Which is effectively mind-controlled love? How could you be certain of the sincerity of anything any-one of the harem members says about ANYTHING at all? It could just be the MC's subconscious pushing his desires and thoughts onto them. Bear in mind this is only my impression though.

This really should not be tagged as harem since we only see that he has 1 love potential and his “harem” shows up like 2 pages per chapter and they aren’t actually in love with him

I am kind of bummed the author is doing another story with a childhood love interest. The similarities between this and their last work are so strong that its going to be annoying to read. The MC here seems decent early on which is good. I just personally hate the prospect of more than 1 love interest when you know from the start any interest besides the childhood friend here is doomed to fail. ITs a waste of ink to me to draw the harem.

Users who are viewing this thread