I Don't Know if It's LOVE or MAGIC!

Hmm after reading chapter 3 its not a promising story if I had to be honest. It doesn't want to be taken seriously but its based on an ecchi joke that will get really old really fast because it'll only go so far. His dream is also next to impossible at the same time. His power has no potential what so ever to be a strong force for good in the world other than forced compliance to stop conflicts in the moment at best. I do need to reread it again to be sure but if it tries a plot where the female he wants to keep his promise with doesn't know his power then it'll be hella stupid. No way for her not to know when ever single female in the school does know.

this looks interesting if tthe author could pull something like lelouch do to euphy when she massacre japanese people on area 11

Damn why people hating on this so hard? And one guy was like his power sucks, but this guy could become some investigator and get confessions outta people. Also some bonkers never hurt nobody

Also what if he wears like super cool eye covering stuff like those guys from justsu kaisen and naruto and people would be like “oh what op power does his eyes have” and mc would be like “it makes people horny”

Dex-chan lover
Alright, he charms the girls... does he do anything with them tho? The description makes it looks like another beta MC who gets all flustered when a girls gets at an arm's distance.

Chapter 4 was enough to make me drop this and here is why.
The girl he was childhood friends/somewhat family with from the first chapter confesses her love to him. He doesn't believe her because of his charm ability which is understandable buuuuut we literally just went through him learning how it feels to have it on a chapter before. She then proceeds to show proof that it is not his charm ability, states it multiple times, gives reasons why she is in love with him, and in the end he still believes it is his stupid charm ability. I am no writer but anyone can see that is beyond levels of shit writing right there. It also looks like the author is so keen on making sure he repeats the same couple paring he just did in his last manga as the male MC and the girl he admires have the same exact appearance as the couple from the other manga. I read a ton of isekai trash but this story feels like it is spitting on you as you're reading it because it thinks you're stupid. Isekai trash itself is just stupid but rarely treats you like an idiot while reading it.

If you like this though enjoy it. I can't at all so dropped. I had high hopes for it too T.T.

@BraveHeartHero
WTF is wrong with this mc, all the other times when it was the "charm" they were all just nobodies who didn't know him who suddenly loved him.
But now?! HE GOT A FUCKING WIFE JUST SITTING INFRONT OF HIM?! WTF?! I WOULD GO RIGHT NOW AND KICK HIS FUCKING ASS UNTILL HE VOMITS!

Fed-Kun's army
I recognize this art style... Nice!

I don't know why people think too much, stop whining, no one gives a shieit about it, don't read it of you don't like it, remember the audience this is made for, be more mature and just enjoy and if not, just go read something else.

Dex-chan lover
Just married her already damnit, the mc kinda annoying now

Let's just hope this won't end like his last work, welp that is unlikely, but im only here for the laughs not the story also i expect that even if the ending is bad the after story is gonna be way better like his last work

Dex-chan lover
@Rezst it was a total rollercoaster ride (just like most other shonen "romance" works), but it ended conclusive, unlike most other shonen "romance" works.

Let me take a guess. The ending is the mc marry blonde childhood friend and have 2 childs that reincarnation of 2 other heroin

Dex-chan lover
@baharrian there's countless other manga that did that before (including the author's previous work). but even if it does end that way, he MARRIES and does not stay an indecisive little fuck whining about his situation and not choosing anyone (like 99 % of the other protags in "romance" (lol) manga do).

Users who are viewing this thread