I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@bursky nah, I don't blame him for that. He asks if she's okay with sharing an umbrella, she puts her head down and doesn't respond for a long time. Sharing an umbrella is often seen as romantic if it's between a guy and a girl in Japan, hence the whole carving both names under an umbrella thing. If she doesn't respond, it probably means she wants to say no but she doesn't want to be rude kinda like, "why is onii-san flirting with me", but saying no is too much.
So, by hate he probably thinks that she's wary of onii-san's flirting.

tl;dr - I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait wut.
Why do we have to put "Spoiler Button" in the Chapter Comments?
I mean, we go to this page whenever we are finished reading the chapter right?
Is that against the rules? If it was, I didn't know.

@DivisibleZero

With the exception of when someone is simply clarifying a detail which a chapter presented confusingly, spoiler boxes should be mandatory when referencing any significant details not fully expressed within currently released chapters (such as the details one may provide when making light novel references), especially when those details relate to future events.

One could maybe even be able to argue in favor of using spoiler boxes for any especially significant plot twists/progressions within the current chapter [though, as you noted, what else would we be talking about in these comments other than those highlight moments?] but this is the first time I've seen someone get on someone else over that individual literally discussing the weather. 🙄

I mean, if weather forecasts are spoilers, I have to wonder what other mundane details would be. Would it be a spoiler to compliment a character's hair style change? Or to comment that the food they're eating looks tasty? Is it just that we can't talk about any detail, no matter how minor? If so, should we just wait until the next chapter releases so we can discuss the previous one? This just feels as though it's getting needlessly complex, and for reasons that don't make much sense given the structure of the site [it isn't as though we're forced to see comments before we read, after all].

..speaking of, why are all the hair styles in this manga so bland? Aren't manga protagonists supposed to have crazy hair? Is that not required? :p

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, dude, she totally hates you. Even in edgelord revenge isekai manga you don't see a face filled with more hatred than Tsuyu's expression on the last page.

Page 2 has a translation error. It should be "I'm on my way home after bringing an umbrella to Chie", not "on my way to bring Chie an umbrella". I found it weird that he only had one umbrella at the time he met Tsuyu and he still lent it, so I looked at the raws and yea there was a mistranslation.

Double-page supporter
"I'm not being dense, density's not leaving me"

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair I wouldn't really blame this one on him being dense, he just had a (slightly pessimistic) careful approach since he didn't want her to feel uneasy, they still don't know each other much after all. And having the girl understand and appreciate that instead of getting mad or frustrated is very refreshing in itself. Cute chapter!

Why can't the sister be the heroine; i like her design more and is the main reason i'm sticking with this.

Dex-chan lover
would have been funny if he was wearing a pancho and had an umbrella too, and just gave her the ill-fitting rainwear instead

Double-page supporter
That sounds like an error. Even if it's technically correct, it isn't how someone would phrase it in English and is easily misunderstood as written. It's a tiny error, but still an error. Not that I mind at all. I'm not picky about translations.

Dex-chan lover
hmm mc had a rain shower... r u telling me next chapter is the mc getting sick and the girl visiting him?

Users who are viewing this thread