I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 31

I'm really rooting for Maria sensei, if not her then Kaoru, But Riri-chan is also cute... tough choices. Anyone except Karin is great, even Minato might be a good choice… I think she just need to go for Maria sensei or Kaoru already!! But Riri-chan tho…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bro didn't read the harem tag
Most Harem stories doesn't end with harem ending, you know. And choosing to go together will just drag things on. Not that I can't enjoy reading it, but it's kinda annoying seeing these poor girls bickering for too long just because MC was being greedy/indecisive.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the manga is gonna end after the vacation since it keeps brining up how she must choose someone (plus an elaborate set up). But I can also see how the plot can be dragged out (I wouldn't mind it tbh).

This is going to be a tough choice to make! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Thats gonna leave a mark, not for Mai, for the two that won't get choose. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to see some of them get turned off by her indecisiveness. Just because you're crushing on someone doesn't mean you're gonna wait for them forever. It would be even better of some if them ended up with each other. You could meet your partner anywhere including on a trip where you're pining after someone else at first.

TLDR: It's getting kind of boring seeing these women submit themselves to protag-chan's indecisiveness.

Prof-san is best :3

I just caught up with the series, and I've been thinking about what happened with the High school crush. If it goes the way that I think it might, it will leave a bit of a sour note for me. I think the love was 100% mutual, but the friend felt bad about their promise to live together if no boyfriends, so made one up.

I know it's something that happens a lot in real life, especially in these circumstances, but I hate the whole trope of two people in love with each other and it dies because both people were too scared/considerate to say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread