I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

ahahahahaha, i always love it when a group manages to merge 'trash' in with a trash character name. *Looking at you trashta*

@Kynnath Exactly this. The duke's character makes no sense. I had to make sure I got the timeline right. It would be a little more believable if they lived in separate households (minimal contact) and/or he was away at war for the majority of their engagement. I feel like the author didn't think this through.

Also, I'm a little confused as to why they were engaged in the first place. Usually this cliche is as follows: guy and girl are in a "pre-natal engagement" (so I assume, decided before they were born/conceived) arranged by their aristocratic families to have familial ties with one another (because they're good friends). It seems to me her family has abandoned her, and the duke's parent also don't like her. Why did the engagement happen when their son was so against it?

i know the duke sucks but i feel like he's not that horrible. the father is even worse, i cant wait for him to suffer

What the fuck is this asshole thinking??? His character doesnt make any sense lmao. Is the author high when writing him?

Imm so happy that with every chapter we have that reminder at the enf that the duke is a fuken piece of trash

Fed-Kun's army
ah so he at least tried to help...but well he's too freaking late...years too late
"ah i wasn't aware of that bitch did to you" yeaah......that doesn't mean you have to call her disgusting or act cold toward her for the past...eh...10? 5? years

This wistrash and adele's(from please throw me away) orange haired brother has similarities...fucktards.

Users who are viewing this thread